Which dress would look best for prom (pics included)?

*look at my pics to decide I guess...

1) link

2.) link

3.) link

4.) link

5.) link

i like all of them and I'm a short girl so I can't have a long dress :( let me know what you think and why...

sorry I kinda gave a weird impression I would wear a long dress...

I just wonder if I wear a long dress will it still look nice on my body because I'm short...i would get the dress hemed to my height of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dress 2 the best, but dress 4 is very nice too. They would both be flattering on almost every size/shape so I would say just try them on (or dresses in similar styles) to see which one you like the best on you.

What Guys Said 4

• im a very simplistic man and so number one is my personal fav. but I know a lot of girls don't like simple so my number 2 would be 5... lol I migh thave bad taste though so listen to other people first =P

• well #1 and #4 are my favorites but I'm short that's why I liked #1 better but thank you for commenting

• i like 4, its the best looking for a prom in my opinon. I liked 2 the most thou for anything.

• I like 4. 4>3>5>2>1

• i like #1

What Girls Said 12

• I like these ones:

link

link

link

Something like this is also nice:

link

Simple, but still looks good. :)

• 4 & 1

• 1 cause its short like you want and it has the right about of puffiness lol I have no idea what its called...but the rest of them have too much going on.

id go for 1 or 3, simple enough

• if you can't have a long dress then why are 3 of your options long dresses? lolol are you going to have them shortened to tea-length or something?

• The last one in a different color. Red would be nice.

• i don't like any of them :S

we have different tastes so my opinion won't help

good luck anyway :)

• I liked 2 and 4

• I love the first and last one.

• I like #5 out of all of them ... but honestly I think you could find better dresses!

• well these are just ones I thought of all junior year...what kind do you think would look nice?

• 4&5 are my favorites:)

• Personally, I would choose a longer dress for prom because I associate long dresses with prom and short dresses with homecoming, but I think the yellow short dress would looks stunning on you..and besides, if your not comfortable in a long dress, don't wear one!

• Are you buying these dresses online?

• nooo I just like the styles... I'm going to try some on similar to them when prom comes around

• Well you said you can't have a long dress and the short ones aren't really that nice so how about something like this? link

But maybe red instead :)

• i could wear a long dress I just wonder if I wear a long dress will it still look nice on my body because I'm short...i would get the dress hemed to my height of course.

• Oh well then go for number 2 :)

• 1