Abercrombie & Fitch is paying the Jersey Shore cast to NOT wear their clothes?

Did anyone else hear about this? I happen to find it hilarious. Lol but I guess they don't want the Jersey Shore people to "represent" them. What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Too bad MTV won't pay them not to be on TV!

• I agree with mike haha. That's bringing douche to a whole new level.

• No but that's hilarious

• lol. saw it on BBC.

i think jersey shore is ridiculous. people getting drunk and being a**holes.

as for abercrombie- I hate wearing their stuff. I have like one shirt. but when you wear it you feel like an advertisement -_-, but really they're trying to keep themselves in their market and not go into the jersey shore crowd. xD

What Girls Said 11

• I'm from Jersey...not the shore though. So, if I dye my hair black, get my nails done, get an orange spray tan, wear a dress that shows my ass, wear high heels, huge hoop earrings, act like a slut and get drunk off my ass at a club...will they pay ME?

• that stinks for them

• I find both Abercrombie & Fitch and the Jersey Shore ridiculous. Nothing surprises me.

• I wonder if Abercrombie is trying to change their brand's image because Jersey Shore types have been wearing A&F for years.

• i saw that on E news and I was kind of surprised. It's kind of funny and odd at the same time.

• I know when I heard that this morning I I laughed so hard! It made my morning!

• I heard that.

They can pay me not to wear their clothes, I'd be more than happy too.

• lmfao. I hate A&F but...that's ftw :D

• LOL, that is hilarious!

• Hahaha that's hilarious! I just heard this now.

• Can they even fit those clothes?