Abercrombie & Fitch is paying the Jersey Shore cast to NOT wear their clothes?

Did anyone else hear about this? I happen to find it hilarious. Lol but I guess they don't want the Jersey Shore people to "represent" them. What do you think about this?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Too bad MTV won't pay them not to be on TV!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with mike haha. That's bringing douche to a whole new level.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but that's hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. saw it on BBC.

i think jersey shore is ridiculous. people getting drunk and being a**holes.

as for abercrombie- I hate wearing their stuff. I have like one shirt. but when you wear it you feel like an advertisement -_-, but really they're trying to keep themselves in their market and not go into the jersey shore crowd. xD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm from Jersey...not the shore though. So, if I dye my hair black, get my nails done, get an orange spray tan, wear a dress that shows my ass, wear high heels, huge hoop earrings, act like a slut and get drunk off my ass at a club...will they pay ME?

1|0
    0|0
  • that stinks for them

1|0
    0|0
  • I find both Abercrombie & Fitch and the Jersey Shore ridiculous. Nothing surprises me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if Abercrombie is trying to change their brand's image because Jersey Shore types have been wearing A&F for years.

1|0
    0|0
  • i saw that on E news and I was kind of surprised. It's kind of funny and odd at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know when I heard that this morning I I laughed so hard! It made my morning!

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard that.

They can pay me not to wear their clothes, I'd be more than happy too.

1|0
    0|0
  • lmfao. I hate A&F but...that's ftw :D

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, that is hilarious!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha that's hilarious! I just heard this now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can they even fit those clothes?

1|0
    0|0