I need 1 more dress, what do you think ?

I've brought 5 dresses this week , I know it might be a lot well it is but I just need one more , I have 2 weddings , graduation party , engagement party , birthday party and my brothers 20th so yes I have aa lot coming

like I said I need 1 more

btw don't tell me that's ridiculous buying all that and stuff because I don't care I always shop and my parents like to spend :)

link

or

link

thanks for all of your opinions , and to who asked about the price , I didn't ask anyone to pay for the dress I just asked for opinions :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Um. Why can't you wear the same dress to at least two of the events?

Next, The first dress is trampy, the second dress is way to drab and old for you.

• my dad owns a company and people look at these things especially when they know my dad they'll be like didn't she wear that in that occasion so no I have to wear everything once * sighs * but I'm used to it now so it doesn't bother me much

the second dress is actually a prom dress so it goes with my age

• dont worry will do ;)

• Lol. Thanks for "BA" -- enjoy all your events! :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Jeez, you have a lot of shopping to do. Being a girl must suck balls.

I liked em both, but how skinny are you...jesus. These chicks look like bone-racks.

• I like them both you'll look great in either one ;)

• The first one.

What Girls Said 8

• the first one is gorgeous! its definitely for something special

the second one is pretty too, but I think it's a bit more for a sexy-playful vibe :)

• Gosh, the amount of money you/ your parents/ your brother spend clothes on is awful. There are cheaper clothes that are cuter dresses than those that cost less. Or rent a dress if you're only going to wear it once it's way cheaper.

• both are really busy, but I'll pick the first because it's kind of pretty.lol are you a celebrity? it's OK to wear the same dress twice.. no one will notice! By the way, it is quite distasteful to flaunt your overindulgence!

• I like the second one. :) Have fun girl, party like a Rock Star! :D

• I like the Karen Millen dress x

• 1st but wtf go shopping and get like a 30-60$ dress

Why spend so much on so little?

• i think the first 1 will look amazing on your skin tone and your gorgeous by the way :)

• what exactly do you want it for ? they both have very different styles !