How come some people age real fast?

I ran into my ex earlier and we didn't really say anything to each other but when I saw her I noticed she looked a lot older just from looking at her face. Now she is a couple years older than me but she never really showed her age before. But just in span of about 3 months she looks liked she aged 5 or 6 years how does that happen so fast?

Updates:
random best answer awarded

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• She's either stressed or was having a bad day with no sleep etc, some people can look quite a bit older from day to day if they haven't slept well or if they're stressed or worried x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A lot of girls look older when they're stressed or tired because it takes visible ill effects on skin rather quickly.

1|1
    1|0
  • It could be a lot of things. Stress, genes, not taking care of yourself (smoking, etc.), not enough sleep, not a good diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hardships of life is maybe taking it's toll..

0|0
    0|0
  • or maybe she tried more when you were together and took care of her face/body more :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you didn't see it because you liked her lol

It could be too much sun and no sunblock

Also if she is really stressed out could happen too, I ve seen it

0|0
    0|0
  • stress, less sleep, a lot of tanning, drinking less, having problems ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt she ever looked younger. I do believe that she looked more beautiful when you where in love with her because you looked at her through pink sunglasses...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stress, genetics, being white, etc...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• drugs and alchohold tend to do that to a person :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Stress could be taking its toll on her health.

1|0
    0|0