What should I do to improve myself? (with pictures)?

Hello!

Just looking for ways to improve my look!

Just got out of a relationship, so...

Trying to change up a bit before fall semester!

Thanks!

heres a picture

i54.tinypic.com/2aeyr2c.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly a just little bit to much make up like G-Daz said but just hold back a little bit of make up just use a little of make up not to much other wise you look beautiful don't change I hope this helps I wish you best of luck for your fall semester and I also wish you best of luck to you in your future I'm still single but I'm still looking for a girlfriend so best of luck to you and to you in your school

What Guys Said 7

• Less make up and you would be stunning! you don't really need to change anything

• Hi .

I don't really know how to help you on this , but looks fine as you look on the picture .. No need to worry too much .

Ciao .

• nothing, you're beautiful as far as I can see..

• Nothing. You're gorgeous already. Well almost. Repaint your nails and take of the red lipstick. lol I hate when nail polish is like that and also hate red lipstick.

• Skinnier but you look good.

• There's no need to change your look, you look absolutely stunning and any guy would be lucky to call you his girlfriend.

• Your lips are pretty hot , I would say . Maybe , if you wanna improve something, maybe you might walk and run or go to jym ... I think if you get a bit slim, you would look even prettier.

Though, you still look very pretty according to me.

What Girls Said 5

• link

Tone up diet/exercise- that stomach

Work on the stubby nails

Try posting a pic with you not covered in makeup

I hope that's the light because your face looks

You're decent a solid 5/10

• You are a pretty girl I think a nice change would be to make the edges of your hair lighter and a new hair cut, and for the lips just a gloss or a less red lipstick...

Something like this but not so light

link

You will get a better guy any time soon no worries ;)

• tone up and wear less make up.

• work out mid section and less eye makeup. but that's just me

• I think you look great already :) but I guess you could get your nails done and tone up a bit