Which dress should I wear to my friend's wedding?

I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure what I should wear.

Which one of these do you think would be most wedding-appropriate?

link

link

link

link (in purple)

I think the first one would be good for a wedding, but it's kind of pricey. And I really like the third one but I'm not sure if it's appropriate...

• The first one.
  • The second one.
  • The third one.
  • The fourth one.
Ugh unfortunately the fourth one isn't an option... they don't have it in my size :(
Here's the new fourth option: link (in blue)
The third one has the slight edge and that's the one I like best so I'm gonna go with #3! It especially seems to be the popular choice with the guys and I really want to impress my boyfriend since it's actually his friend's wedding =P Thanks for all your answers everybody!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like both the first one and the third one :) The good thing is, you can most likely find something similar to the first one at a different store. I would seriously try Sears. I'm not sure where you live, but I know I have seen similar dresses in many stores. Add a broach or pin to the dress in the same place to get the same look . Or pair it with a sequin clutch. Or even get a pretty sparkly hair clip to pin your hair :)

The third one is also very pretty, it's sparkly but not too much.

• Thanks for the good ideas. I checked Sears but they didn't have anything I liked as much as these. I think I'm gonna go with the third one because I really like that one :)

What Guys Said 4

• Your new 4th choice is also very nice. But still number 3 though.

• Lol okay, looks like I made the right choice then :)

• Third. By far

• Ahh finally some male input! Thank you :)

• The third one :)

• I like three.

What Girls Said 12

• I like the first and the third.

But then again - the third does look a little 'prom' but I suppose it depends on how you wear it.

The second I'm not a fan of at all.

And the last one - kind of looks like and ill chosen bridesmaid dress. I don't know - it just looks a little ... old fashioned. A little conservative. And very boring.

• 3 is the best as long as you choose the right color. The pink and dark blue look like something a 16 year old would wear so I suggest any color but those.

• The only color they have available is the plum, which is the default pic.

• 3rd one is gorgeous!

1st one is nice but its nothing too special, the 2nd looks quite cheap (material wise) and the 4th again is pretty but not as gorgeous as the 3rd :) x

• The second one is definitely my favorite, but the third one might be more appropriate for a wedding since the sequins may be a bit flashy. :)

• It's funny that you say that since it's the sequins that make me worry it would be inappropriate lol

• Yeah, I'm not sure that the sequins wouldn't be too much for a wedding. I would go with 3 just to be safe, probably.

• I accidentally voted for 2, but I meant 1. 2 and 4 look like spring style dresses and the 3rd one looks like a prom dress. Hope this helps. (:

• every answer helps! thank you :)

• The 4th one isn't available in purple :(

• Pol. ): then number 1. (:

• The 1st or the 3rd! :)

The 1st is very classy and pretty... 2nd looks to much like some brides maids dresses I have seen. 3rd is super pretty and fun but maybe a bit to prom/ party because of the sequins?

• Yeah I really like the first one too, but it's more than I should probably spend. From what I've read online I guess sequins are okay as long as it's not the whole dress?

• Well it's actually my boyfriend's friend who's getting married. I don't really know the bride that well >.<

• Gotcha! Well what does your boyfriend think?

• Third. Its elegant and would befit the occasion.

• I like the fourth :D

• 3 rd and 4th

• Then the third :)

• Fourth :)

• seems to be the popular choice so far lol thanks!

• what's your second choice?

• fourth one with a cute pair of heels to match it

• thanks :)

• @update2 fourth one is back to my choice :)

• lol okay thank you!