What does it mean when your boyfriend tells you to look into his eye?

What does it mean when your boyfriend tells you to look into his eyes when he tell you he love you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye-contact represents honesty in the U.S. He's trying to tell you he's being sincere.

The funny thing is that eye-contact is considered disrespectful in Japan and China. That's why we need to understand everything about cultural gestures and their meanings, before we go there. My professor told me that when he taught in Bulgaria, he noticed that it's the only country where people nod to say "no"/disagree and shake their head to say "yes"/agree. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps he likes eye-contact? Most people tend to rate eye-contact as being more intimate than staring at your shoes or the ceiling.

• he wnats you to see what he is telling you is 100% true and honest

• haha. it means he's trying to convey the emotion with every part of his body. including his eyes. the eyes are the window to the soul.

What Girls Said 2

• To look into his eyes & listen as he tells you, "I love you."

• are you having trouble with eye contact?