If a guy had intense blackish eyes would you be afraid to make eye contact with him?

I have a strong brow and blackish eyes and girls usually quickly look away when we first make eye contact. My eyes are actually very intense looking and I see how it could unnerve people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel intimidated, yeah, because they're so attractive :)

But most probably I'll end up staring at them alot.

What Girls Said 8

• I think intimidating looking guys are HOT XD But I'm so afraid of them in real life (because they look like they are going to break your legs if you just look at them lol)

Maybe you should try smile as often as you can? It will tone down the intimidating look :)

• So you are saying girls are afraid I"m gonna punch them in the face?

• It's not when I'm talking to a girl. They usually look me straight in the eye then. But for instance today I rounded a corner and there was a girl not far away coming the opposite direction and she quickly looked away without a smile.

• Then I don't see the problem. :O Some people just don't want to look strangers in the eye. It's very common. If a girl can look at you in the eye when you are talking with her then she is not intimidated, unless she is displaying very defensive behavior of course XD

• If you look like you didn't have a pupil then it would be pretty hard for me to maintain eye contact with you.

• It actually does look like I don't have a pupil. A guy back in high school said it looked scary.

• I would be pretty intimidated to look you in the eyes then :$

• In the right light you can see the brown part, but from more than 4 feet away my eyes are pretty black looking.

• As long as he is not looking at me like something he wants to eat! I am not edible! Nope! Not at all! Is it like an Edward Cullen look?

• No I don't look like a vampire. Maybe a cross between intensely concentrated and possessed. I have black hair so maybe I could pass for a dracula.

• I'm sorry, I think they think you want to eat them. :D

• i have really dark eyes too, but I don't think I've unnerved people before. anyways, in your case, it might be hard to make eye contact, but if we got to know each other and I grew more comfortable with you, it would be fine.

• Your profile pic unnerves me. in good and bad ways :-P

• Are you mexican by chance? (don't be insulted if i"m wrong)

• lol nope. arab/italian/irish

• Some girls find intimidating looking guys attractive.

• i love it when guys have blackish eyes ! for me it won't be a big deal :D

• no, if anything that would make me want to look more into his eyes

• it depends on how attractive you are. in general, though, I would say that men who look intimidating have a certain allure to them. approaching them is sort of like playing with fire.

What Guys Said 0