Girls do you like guys who have lip piercings?

girls do you like guys who have lip piercings or guys without them

Updates:
i have a lip piercing

0|0
17|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind, but sometimes feels funny when kissing

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• nah, I don't really like them. I wouldn't date a guy with one. But I have guy friends that have them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them. Just don't go overboard. I had mine pierced and had to remove it for work, but as long as you aren't over the top about them I find them attractive.

0|1
    1|0
  • yes!

i think they are cute , my boyfriend has his lips pierced but took them off but as you get older the look gets old

0|1
    1|0
  • I like them but I don't go for a guy because he does or doesn't have any piercings, they're not a turn off but then again they're not a turn on either for me x

0|1
    0|0
  • hot hot hot! Ha ha, all the guys I find attractive have them :) not saying that any guy can pull them off or that guys that don't have them aren't attractive, just that through experience I have found guys with them on hotter :) I like the punk rocker kinda look

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is very attractive depending on the shape of your lips and if it suits your style.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like pierced guys...

0|1
    0|0
  • love lip piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love lip and eyebrow piercings on guys. I think they're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would look pretty attractive but not in all cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • without! not a fan, sry

0|0
    0|0
  • My God, yes. I love when guys have spider or snake bites and they play with them with their tongues. :3 Reminds me of the Joker...

0|0
    0|0
  • More likely to go with a guy without.. but its not all about looks (cheesey, I know, but truee:L)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like guys without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all. I wouldn't be attracted to him, but I would respect that that is who he wants to be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude your gunna get different responses from this site. If you like preppy girls then its likely that they aren't going to like the pierced lip so much but if you like pierced girls they will most likely also like pierced guys. Depends on what kind of girl your into.

If you just wanted a generalized opinion though then nvm what I said

1|1
    0|0