What do you think of these shoes?

I'm tired of wearing running shoes everywhere and I'm starting to think they're tacky to wear outside of a marathon or something like that.

I need casual shoes in brown or black. I like converse and all that but they're not my style.

link

What do you think?

I'm 19 if that matters any.
No one likes them? Why do I even bother...

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for converse. Converse goes with everything.

• They're not my stlye.

• Okay no problem. It's just I don't like Converse that much. I like to think of myself as a laid back dude. I see what your saying though. Thanks anyway.

• No problem...and converse is what "laid back dudes" wear haha--well, the guys I've met that is.

What Girls Said 7

• they're alright :P

But honestly, it does NOT matter if we like them or if anyone does...it matters if YOU like them. Wear shoes that you like and that fit YOUR style.

People lose their individuality by conforming to what other people think looks good. I hate when that happens. Don't lose your individuality...be yourself and go pick out shoes that you like and that fit you and your style.

• Eh they're not bad, but I'm sure you can find better look black/brown shoes.

• they're OK. . . could be better, could be worse. but then again, I really don't notice shoes on guys unless it's something REALLY strange.

• they're sort of...''meh :/''

• converse is so dorky! go with addidas samba! it the hottest shoe a guy could wear. I acually have a pair they are kinda expensive but I wear them every day

• Personally I don't like them.

• i like them

What Guys Said 3

• I like the differant coloured high cut trainers... The kinda big and bulky ones

High tops or high cuts they're usually called, search in google if you wish but I'm on my phone so kinda hard to get a link ^^

• Dude just hit up your local zumiez and grab a pair of skate shoes if you don't like converse

• There nice I've got some almost exactly like them.