Guys do you find most girls attractive or only a few?

i know some guys who say that unless a girl is downright nasty ugly, like is obese and has a messed up face, they will find at least something attractive about her. some girls are more attractive than others but almost every girl is at least mildly attractive.

then I know other guys who say most girls are not attractive to them because they have a more set definition of attractiveness, like certain facial features and body proportions.

how bout you?

2|0
0|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are getting attractive and sexually attractive mixed up. If you are meaning attractive as in not ugly, then yes I do think that I can find some attractive quality in most people, and there are few that I would label as ugly. But just because they are attractive does not mean I find them sexually attractive, just because I don't think you are ugly doesn't mean I would consider dating you. So for that I'd say probably about half the girls that I don't find ugly, I would find somewhat sexually attractive and would consider dating.

1|0
    0|0
    • what makes them sexually attractive as opposed to not ugly?

• Show All
    • ok I get what you're saying. thanks!

• This is a great answer

It also works for girls

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't say most are attractive. Most are not really memorable. That's why the attractive girls get so much attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'd say most girls are attractive in their own way, but there are only certain ones that are worth pursuing. So while every girl has attractive traits, (however many or few) there are only a few that have enough desirable traits to actually deem attractive enough to draw me to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls are about average. Most of them do have something attractive about them yes, but that doesn't make them pretty.

Of course it also depends on the season. For some reason there are more attractive girls during summer. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean by attractive. If you're talking about looks, then I find most girls attractive. If you're talking about an overall evaluation of character, I find most girls unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • My view is that while I'm not actually attracted to most girls, they usually have something attractive about them. If I'm walking through town I'm likely to see at least a few girls who I find attractive because of some feminine traits of features which they have, but I do have my defined set of features which catch my interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Only about 10% are attractive.

Don't believe me?

Go sit at the food court in the mall & see for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls (about 70%) are relatively attractive or simply passible. Few are drop dead gorgeous, super cute, and few are hideous. Even fewer girls are approachable and worth pursuing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find about 70% attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Since 50%+1 = most, I have no problem saying most girls are attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I can find at least 50% attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • about 30%.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive Starryeyed. That's all you should care about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.