Find me a hair color! :) blond or Red

So it's time to re-color my hair and I am either going with blond, or Red. My natural hair color is an ash blond like this : link

But for a few years now I have dyed my hair red like this: link

(the 2nd pic is me), anyways I'm going to a salon, so I was considering just bringing in a photo of a nice hair color and letting them work their magic, either blond (because it would look much more natural) or red again...

Can you help me by finding a photo of red or blond that you think would look nice with my skin/ eyes?

Thank you xoxo

Okay yeah the picture of me by the way is of my super faded/washed out red hair, usually it would be something like this link Are you guys serious about the red? I thought everyone would say blond, plus I think red makes my skin look weird and pinky and doesn't go with many colors :0 Ehh? eh?
Okay so I found the perfect photo...It isn't super red, or super blond, its like a comprimise :D link

link Okay people what about this >_< SUPER DIFFICULT color to maintain, but it is perdy.

Most Helpful Guy

• link

link

Nicest shades of red and blond IMO. But don't forget, redheads are more easily percieved as hot and thus as a lust object than blondes.

What Guys Said 7

• My point wasn't that people should look at you as a blond or as a redhead. My point was that that isn't a good haircolor IMO, because it's trying to be a compromise.

• Yes, that was at your update. Go full blond or full redhead, that color in between wants to be both and is neither because of it.

• well I think its a flatter color o.o I don't really care if people say "oh she's a red head or she's a blonde" I just want a color that looks good on my skin/ eyes!

• NO! Definitly not that one. I wouldn't say it red hair makes your skin look pinky. Did you mean not many colors as in clothing? Because I disagree on that one.

• Yeah I did mean clothing, are you saying No to the update!?!? D: I don't know I just need a really good photo to bring to the stylist, aghhh >:(

• I say go with the blond because natural is always good

• clearly red in my view... Much sexier and you'll stand out... In a very good way..

• RED IS SEXY AS HELL! :D

• Red

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I feel like your natural hair colour would look best, if that's really what your natural hair looks like.

• yeah that picture is ridiculously close to the natural :0

• this is a lame-ass picture, but it'll give you some idea of what I mean. I think (if you don't go with your natural blonde) you should go with a deeper red. Like, more towards purple than orange. Something like this picture. link (I know, it's a bad picture)

• I like this link better :)

• You should upload a picture of yourself to get a better idea of what would suit your skin tone/eyes/ etc. Also keep in mind, your eyebrows play a key role too :/

• I think with the fall coming, a red dye would be much cuter. It's a change and if you end up not liking it, why not add dimension and add some blondish or ash blond highlights to it?

• i think youu look really good with red hair! but maybe you should try like an auburn borwn? I've seen some pretty good jobs done with that color & wiht your skin tone you'll look amazing(:

• Go for Blonde. And if you don't like it go Red head. Don't go red to blond cause it will take longer. Both are good colors

• i think you should go with blond. I have blond hair and evryone comments to me that blond hair makes me look really good. You should go with what you think is best tho.

• well are you super pale with blue-grey eyes? I don't know I feel like maybe blond would either wash me out or make me look much better/ healthier/ more natural. its so frustrating, cause once I go blond its hard to go back to red again

• i am sorta tan with green-blue eyes. you look really good with red hair tho. So if you don't wanna take the risk of looking washed out, just stay red for now.