Do you have an item that you can't sleep without?

Like me, I have a teddy bear my boyfriend got me that I can't be without if I'm sleeping or feeling crappy. :)

Updates:
Ok, something besides the obvious bed necessities I suppose. lol
Sheets, bed pillow under head, bed...

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't sleep without my blanket that I've had ever since I was a baby, I go crazy If someone has taken it or hidden it from me.Is my special comfort object that keeps me close to my father since he lives 300 miles away and I only get to see him in the summertime for 10 days.Lets me have peace at night <3

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My earplugs. I've got overly sensitive ears. A cell phone vibrating across the room is enough to wake me without them.

Oh and dvd89, how long have you been living there? Because if it's been a while, it's strange you can't find your way in the dark IMO.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe I'm half asleep...or maybe I don't want to trip over anything?

• a fan blowing nice cool air

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say a bed... But I've fallen asleep in a stingy nettle bush before so nevermind.

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to sleep with a cover I can't sleep without one. I also like sleeping with a pillow between my legs. It feels really comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't either, that's why I walk slowly. Don't you know a safe route by heart?

0|0
    0|0
    • nah. not really..just have to do a better job of keeping it clean...

• My CPAP machine. I attach the mask over my nose so I can breathe at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep without my underwear on unless, it's with a girl,

0|0
    0|0
  • My laptop. First I need it for p*rn secondly since I don't have a girlfriend my laptop keeps me warm.

She's beautiful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep without my head under the pillow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don,t like thing in bed with me because I like to move around a lot in bed at night

0|0
    0|0
  • i have to have at least one light on..i tend to have to go to the bathroom during the night..so I need to be able to see..hence having to have at least one light..otherwise I can't see where I'm going

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep without my long hug pillow... I like to wrap my arms around something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I have a stuffed giraffe named Milton and my baby blanket (aka white blankey). I can sleep without them but every once in awhile it's nice to cuddle up with them, especially when I'm feeling sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a little stuffed dog that my best friend gave me for my birthday years ago that I have to hold onto when I sleep. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • My toy crab Freddy xD as dorky as that sounds :P

1|0
    0|0
  • this huge monkey my boyfriend got me 2 years ago for Valentine's day. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I need covers.

0|0
    0|0
  • an open window for fresh air. even if it's winter.lol

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, get that...though I love curling up in the comforter when the window's open...makes sleeping easier. :)

• I have to wear socks and I always feel weird if a guy doesn't wear them too. I hate feet haha

0|0
    0|0
  • my fluffy raccoon his name is rupert <3

0|0
    0|0
  • A blanket. I need a blanket/sheet, and something to cover my eyes when I sleep. *puts blanket on* Ahhh now I feel better. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides the obvious, I have a white teddy bear that I use for a pillow occasionally. I always have him on my bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dog. He always rests his face on my feet and makes them warmer. I can't fall asleep if he's not on my bed. I don't know why... it's getting weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • my fish pillow and akram my teddy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a certain pillow I've grown attached to

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my soft, light-green blanket with satin edges.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep without...

Who am I kidding lol..

I sleep everywhere...Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0