Girls, does it make any difference what kind of underwear he wears?

I am talking about underpants. And I don't mean the design. I mean to compare boxers, with long briefs, short briefs, low rise... and all the types that we have.

Are there any that run you off?

Updates:
Oh wow ! The verdict could not have been clearer ! Boxers it is ! I am kind of surprised. Haven't really been able to understand the reason, but the verdict is so clear, I rather not debate. :)

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I like boxers :) Cotton or something soft is the best way to go! I love satin and silky materials :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a mix, it's more viewing what you got in different styles. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers or boxer briefs. I'm not a fan of briefs - they look too constricting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxers on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything which makes his ass look good works for me :-) x

0|0
    0|0
  • Thighty whiteys turn me off. Anything else and we're good. Boxer briefs are the hottest, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cotton boxer briefs, or boxers, not a great fan of briefs, and I know a lot of men say briefs give them more support but it's like women in massive grandma knickers, it's unattractive and a huge turn-off, for me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I like boxers!

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs are by far the best, followed by boxers and my least favorite are the briefs. Guys should just not have small underwear...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• superman underwear! chicks loveeee superman

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahahaa ! In the same line, I think Spiderman would freak them out.

• Show All
    • honestly goflipaburger may have just come up with something that could sell really well

• this is true :L