Am I a weakling if I can't do more than 10 pushups? Ladies is that a turn off?

I'm serious my upper body strength is so weak. Is this sad, or should I care? Do girls find that unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about fitness. If you can play rpg video games and if you are at least familiar with Ernest Hemingway's writing work , then you're cool imo. It's just preferences. You can't ask what girls find attractive or unattractive, because each girl is different.

• You can because they're only slightly different and there are a lot of trends.

• I liked your answer

• Thanks man.

What Girls Said 7

• i can't do even one so really,it would be kind of hypocritical of me to judge you based on that. besides,relationships aren't based on pushups.

• Yes to me that's just weak.

It's a turn off and unattractive to me.

• You don't find anything attractive though lol.

• How many can you do?

• 50

^ That's without a breaking a sweat..might be because I don't really sweat..& I don't exercise.

My gfs exercise & for some reason they have quarterly fitness tests I join in because I get a cupcake.

• im not really big on fitness as I'm not fit myself and as long as your not overweight (it says you don't care about yourself and if you won't care for yourself how can you care for me?) I don't know how many pushups you can do but its kinda nice if you can do more than me (I can only do 1! lol) but doesn't matter I just expect to take decent care of your body! I care about personality and inteligence more (I know everybody says that and don't mean it but I'm a nerd so I like that was more looks just help)

• turn off, just because you wouldn't fit in with my lifestyle, I'm athletic

• how athletic? What do you do?

• yea because you're a hater!lol

• I'm an adrenaline junkie so I gotta be doing something all the time, any guys who's guna be w/me has gotta be like that too

• I don't really care. Physical strength doesn't really impress me.

• Is this what you look like?

link

• Not a turnoff, but would be a turn on if you DID have the upperbody strength.

What Guys Said 6

• Not being able to do 10 push-ups tells me that you're more overweight, not exactly "weak".

A skinny guy can tackle more than 10 push-ups, and it's not because he's way stronger. He's got less weight pressuring his core.

So you being fat and out of shape would be a turn-off to most women.

• that also depends on his life style. I had a hard time doing 10 and I'm 22. But I'm also just a thin guy and have a fast metabolism. So my body,even after doing protein shakes and working out everyday pushing myself to put on muscle didn't gain a single pound. But now I can do 20-25 easily. still skinny tho lol

• Take note. The number of pushups you do isn't necessarily a sign of strength but it is a sign of overall health and stamina. So if you can't do 10 pushups then you probably aren't as healthy as you should be and should start training yourself.

I don't do the normal pushups, I like to do the slow and pausing kind. The kind the marines do in training. They build stamina and make muscles exceptionally hard but not a lot bigger.

• If you're afraid you are a weakling, do 11 pushups bro.

• Just don't randomly pop out some push ups and you should be OK.

I'd like to think I inspired this question.

• hit the gym. push ups is something every man should be able to do.

• I was the same but now slowly and steadily , I am doing 20-25 daily .

Hit the jym and work out .

I might gain more soon .