What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite food?I mean like no matter the calories, the cost, what is your favorite food?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Cupcakes

• Any kind.

• What kind of cupcakes?

What Guys Said 6

• All kinds of pasta, but one is Pasta with alfreado sauce, best ever!

• Possibly Candy Yams because it's the only food that if someone screws up, It makes me extremely hateful and pissed off. What? Thought I was going to say Fried Chicken?

• What? Now I know your favorite food is Candied Yams and beware don't F those bad boys up. Fried Chicken is not your favorite food.

• hmm...- Baked chicken penne with 3 cheese and spice.- Pepperoni pizza with bacon and sausage.- 3 cheese beef lasagna.- Beef souvlaki with potatoes and vegetables.- Marinated and broiled steaks.- Tacos.- Spicy chicken clubs with fries.- Hamburgers and hotdgos/sausage.- Pork roast.- Chicken teriyaki with sticky rice.- Chicken fried rice with chicken balls and egg rolls.List goes on.

• Tacos.

• I love all kinds of food ;P My favorite is Indian and Chinese food :)

• lol

• *Facepalm*, *Blushing*, *Embarassed*

• No, I don't eat fish and I don't eat DIARY LOL

• Show Older
  • i'm torn between tacos, philly cheesesteak and pizza

• LOL

• LMAO, it looks like were fighting with each other :D

• yea, GTFO

• Show Older

What Girls Said 20

• steak! and grilled chicken breast after being marinated in italian dressing. and bacon!

• I really like lasagna,this spanish chicken and potatoes dish my mom makes and Penne ala Vodka. I could probably eat a whole tray of penne ala vodka, its delicious! :D

• KFC chicken and biscuits. They also have the best apple turnovers.

• haha too hard to pick ONE food. but at the moment it's cheesecake. New york style. so dense and creamy ohmigoodness.

• I'll confess - 'tis shawarma!

• Mexcan food!

• pasta all the way! my second favorite is a rice and cheese burrito with avocado yum :)

• Ice cream!

• Cookies! Arroz con pernilCheeseburgerPizza

• Mashed potatoes!

• Chinese fried chicken and rice with sweet sour sauce.

• Shrimp!(:

• Fairy cakes :D I love my self some cupcakes

• Chocolate cake *_*

• I'm torn between pasta & cheese :o

• TACOS!

• :D <33333333333333 for TACOS! :P

• YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!, GO TACOS GO TACOS GO TACOS! xD

• @SnackG - Yes, yes you did.@Shadoww & ihatework - I will make both you TACOS! :D

• Show Older
  • French Fries. :D I'm 1/2 Irish what can I say. We like our SPUDS! :D

• LOL! I bet we are! Everything here is processed! :O yeah I said it! :D *giggling* :D

• Americans are missing out on some MAGICALLY DELICIOUS Euro fries!

• They're what should be MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!

• Show Older
  • my mama's pasta fazool!

• Hot chuuupps :3

• I love spaghetti, but I was raised by an old Italian woman so no surprise there.