How would you describe your answering style?

Here on GirlsAskGuys, how would you describe your answering style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I sit here with my phone. I read each question ever-so-carefully. I close my eyes, open my heart, take a deep breath, and open my hazels to a blank box. But, it's more than that. It's a space to fill with all my thoughts, desires, advice...a way to express myself. Help someone.

My love flows from my heart to my fingertips. I peck until I am satisfied. Enjoy my deepest romance. I answer, with love.

What Girls Said 32

• Straightforward with a little insight. I always try and add some cheeriness primarily because anyone could be straightforward about a question, but enough people provide actual insight.

Hows yours? :D

• Captivating it makes people obsessive or badly butthurt.

• I tend to write more than I need to for most thing. A lot of times it also depends how much I think I can help and how much experience I have

If someone has a serious issue I try to helpthem through with as much detail as possible and am honest And care very much.

But if people ask stupid questions I give them answers that I would find amusing to read even if they aren't true to what I think

• I dunno. Straightforward, yet often rambling? I answer them pretty much the way I talk, so...conversational I guess?

You tell me. Like, I legitimately wanna know. :P

• LOL. I think you got it right. They're somewhat whimsical and musing and will often change direction half way through, but are usually charming and quirky :)

• Often... long-winded and more in-depth than the QA was probably looking for. ;/

• I try to tell it how it is withoutsugar-coating ant. thouhinggh I do ry to look at multiple reasonings behind something and not just one thing. But it really depends on how I feel at the time of the answering because if I had a bad day, then I really make sure there is no sugar coating.

• quick and dirty

• Bitchy when it's a repetitive question and I'm fed up.

Perverted when it's a question about something that turns me on.

Nice whenever it's a genuine problem & I have the answer.

Excited whenever it's related to psychology.

• I think it depends :P If I can think of something to say I'll write a fair bit but if I can't then I might end up with one sentence as such.

I also appear to talk a little about myself and bring my own situation in or try and relate to the question asker :)

i also tend to use emoticons ;P

• my answers are mainly short

• It depends on the question. Sometimes I will be sarcastic, sometimes I'll give genuine advice. It usually depends on my state of mind at the time.

• I answer stupidly when the question is stupid.

I answer reasonably when the question is reasonanble.

I give short answers when the questions require a simple Yes or No.

I give long detailed answers when the question requires long and detailed thought.

Either I get +3 and if I am Lucky +10

• Positive and unique :P with smileys by the million :D :D for pzazz

• Honest, silly, happy answers with smileys or me going meoww :)

• I try to answer as best as I can and I always give my honest opinion.

• I like it to be, short, sweet and to the point. Depending on the question, I like to add some of my own flavor. Give a little FierceMegan kick. :D

• short and straight forward

• I try to be tactful but also get my opinion across (not always the easiest thing).

• i do a lot of drunken, anonymous trolling.. otherwise short, vague answers

• I try to be honest and frank.

• a**hole-ish,useless

• Depends on my mood. Sometimes I write a lot but mostly I answer short & simple...

• Real and true

• simple and pain/short

• very honest and to the point. if its a health, emotional,etc issue then I'm very detailed because I want to help that person

• Carzy and true

• short and to the point

• short and sweet

• Short and to the point

• i answer questions mainly based on personal experience

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 25

• should be a poll.

sarcastic usually, truthful once in a while.

• I read almost all the questions on here, everyday. If I agree with an answer, I up-vote it and leave. If I agree with an answer, but I have something to add, I post a comment, up-vote it and leave. If I have something new to offer that no one else mentioned before, I write my own answer. Usually my answering style is as follows:

- Honest.

- Polite.

- Illustrative.

- Detailed.

- Supported by examples.

- General (& sometimes personal) advice.

- Logical (& rarely emotional).

- Thorough.

- Usually long.

Take care. :)

• Depends on the question. Sometimes it calls for answering completely and describing everything I have in mind to detail so that it's understood. Whether it's helping people come to their senses, helping them understand something, taking an intuitive guess about a situation, or whatever.

Sometimes I respond in a lighthearted conversation type of answer. Sometimes I respond sarcastically, and sometimes I downright troll.

So yeah, it depends on the type of question and which voice in my head is speaking the loudest :)

• either sarcastic/funny or helpful

seem to be very opinionated as well

• "I fire the jokes at you like an automatic weapon of comedy, throw a curve ball joke at you hit you right in the head and you go 'WOW WHAT HAPPENED?!'. I take you on a trolly ride down story lane, you're having a good time enjoying your little tale, think you know what's coming 'BOOM LEFT TURN!'. You don't know how it happened, you don't know where you are... but you like it!"

• I try give the most helpful and honest answer I can, if it takes a half hour to write it, so be it. I'm all about helping people help themselves, even if they don't take my advice then I know at least I tried.

• Blunt, but honest.

• mine border on trolling... especially when the question asker is just ASKING for it. but if there is a question that I can relate to then Yes I do give an appropriate answer.

• Honest, truthful, sincere, and caring.

OH wait.

Dry, bitter, painfully sarcastic, with nuggets of truth hidden beneath the surface.

• Lazy, but sometimes insightful.

• intentionally abrasive and painfully honest

• Sarcastic and unhelpful bordering on useless :)

• Cynical.

• Delicious wisdom packed into little bite sized chunks.

• i am trying to be helpful and useful with my advise or opinion but sometimes I troll, a lot XD

• And lift skirts :D

• Not trolling is for guidos. Guido.

• guido-an Italian American man usually residing in New York or New Jersey. He wears shirts that are too tight and unbuttoned 5 buttons too low to show off the chest that he spent hours and hours at the gym obtaining, he spends more time on his hair than his girlfriend, and continues to "hit the clubs" long into his mid to late 30's. Often attracted to the female version of himself, the guidette.

haha kinda sounds like me XD

• Short and stupid, like me.

• It's based on my mood, but I'm straight to the point.

• A combination of unique, trolling, and I think some intelligent sh*t is mixed in too.

• Straight and to the point.

• Short and to the point.

• I try to be short and sweet, straight to the point with a few examples if needed. Like a thesis :D

• The best

• Tell them up-front, no matter how blunt, no reason to sugar-coat it.

• I'm diabetic, you know, so for me sugar coating could prove incredibly dangerous. Its good that all of you people don't sugar coat, en masse.

• Depends on my mood. =)

• I answer uniquely and I have interesting opinions LOL

I have my own style ;)

:D

• :P