Men are all looking the same to me, advice?

so me new boyfriend was talking about sex with his buddy in front of me and he was all like I can make any girl scream and he always seems to be like that plus one of him friends told me he had been say stuff about me like I don't get it and he flirst with other women like I don't really care anymore Because I mean it seems to me that all men are gunna be like that so?

help me out' what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly he doesn't respect you.

Most guys in our age group are still thinking with the head between their legs instead of the one on their shoulders, though there are exceptions.

If you have any respect for yourself you'll tell him to either start being your boyfriend or to find another girlfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• this whole thing is sort of incoherent but yeah that's how guys are, and the nice guys you won't like anyway. So just stick with him. Sorry to say it but just make the most of it.

• I finally realize this now o_O every time I get attarcted by a guy, he always ends up telling me he wants something else, and when I finally meet someone with the qualities I like, I am not attarcted to him physically.

Damn.

• Women are just sex toys, the ugly ones are useless.

What Girls Said 2

• You should like totally just grab their balls right then and there and make'em scream, you know?

• It's your fault for allowing him to view you as a sex object.

Find a better man. There are great men out there but you can't see them because unfortunately, you are too busy chasing manwhores.