Do you look totally different without makeup on, girls?

Because I do. When I curl my lashes and wear a little mascara, my eyes change a lot :P Even if its minimal.

Haha, and when I wear a smokey eye... I look veery different too.

But some of my friends look still like themselves with or without makeup. Even if they wear 100 tons of makeup they don't look so shocking different when they take it off.

0|0
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do look slightly different : )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 12

• I look a bit different, mainly because when I wear makeup it tends to be colorful and/or dramatic. I just look younger without makeup. I don't have a problem going out without it, or with just mascara or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I do my makeup as natural as possible. Of course there are going to be slight differences, i.e. my lashes appear a bit more darker/fuller due to my mascara and how I do my eyeshadow or my eyes are bigger due to my contacts and make up. Other than that, I pretty much the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. There's me with nothing on my eyes and me with stuff on my eyes, but it doesn't change the way I look very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I look a little different. I like it better with it hahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I look completely different WITH makeup on.

The distinction is that I rarely wear any, so when I do, it makes a pretty big difference seeing as I don't look dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear eyeliner... So I don't look that different. Even on the rare occaision when I wear allot of makeup, I still look the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , my appearance doesn't change that much with or without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive been told I look the same apparently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without make up I look the same but I look my age and with make up I look about 18-25 I have no clue how :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have super long eyelashes, so they don't change much, but like the rosiness in my cheeks yeah I have pale skin, so blush covers that up, and I don't really wear much else

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my eyes look more striking if I use eyeliner, but that's just about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear light make up for everyday purposes, like mascara, concealer, blush, ect. But when I have an important day I always wear eye liner. People always tell me I look good without it but I still wear it on occasion. It really depends on how much make-up you put on. There is such a thing as too much make-up. ;)

0|0
    0|0