Do all girls like Justin Bieber?

Do all girls love this guy or just young girls? Girls tell me if you do or don't like Him and why

Most Helpful Girl

• Not attractive, I hate his music but I'm not bias enough to say he can't sing or has no talent, because he does. (If you disagree watch some of his videos before he was famous).

What Girls Said 13

• hecks to the no

he is not cute sings like a four year old girl and that haircut was dumb

for three weeks I thought the Baby Baby song was sung by the female singer JoJo

• I like him ! Not for his music but for the power he had too reach his dreams and that he is f***ing hottttt.! <3

• I don't like him at all. He seems like a cocky jerk and he looks like a girl. He's just talented considering all the unsatysfying music that is out these days.

He doesn't make the type of music people will be listening to on Sundays before family dinners and at weddings and family reuninons.

• he can't sing,and well the only people who can get away with not singing and still sound like they are-are people with unique and powerful voices,he doesn't have that-he sounds like a 12 year old girl. and his lyrics are an abomination.

• can't stand him. in my opinion I don't see where the talent is. he made canadas sexiest men list before. how is he sexy? he isn't really a man yet either. to each their own but I don't see the appeal...at all

• No, I think he acts like an over-confident douche. Even if he didn't, he's not attractive or talented.

• I don't. He's annoying.

• Oh hell NO! He isn't talented at all, his songs suck my ass, his voice is annoying as hell and his wind blown hair needs to go.

• NOOOOO.

• nope, I'm 16 and he really annoys me. I don't see why he's so popular to be honest :)

• Hell no, I respect his actually ability and talent and that he's so young, but his music is just the same as all the other cheesy poppy crap on the radio. Not my style.

• i HATE Justin beiber! he's in the same ballpark as rebecca black. and she is just AWFUL! Even though he aged 5 years with his hair cut he still sucks. I hate his songs. I just hate everything about him.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What Guys Said 0