Which is better to be called hot /cute/sexy/pretty?

question says it all

what do people usually call you ?

and which one do you prefer

this question mau have been repeated but just seeing :)

Updates:
someone just downvoted all the answers :)

they must be called something else XD ( ex : alian )

1|0
21|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• i like to say beautiful, and gorgeous to others. I always get cute from others... I never thought of what id like to be called though... for example when I think sexy, I don't know.. I never thought of myself that way lol so I don't think id be comfortable being called that. so I would go with handsome.. but I've never heard anyone from my generation say handsome ha ha (only old ladies have to me)

1|0
  • For girls, cute is the best. People usually call me cute. I'd prefer "hot". But the thing is, I'm not exactly hot so it makes sense that people wouldn't call me that. :P

1|0
  • I prefer to call women beautiful

3|0
  • I get cute most of the time, id prefer just about anything but that makes me feel like a little kid

0|0
  • Hot or sexy will do me. I get called cute too often.

0|0
More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• i get call cute , pretty , hot and my boyfriend calls me sexy whenever I'm dressed up

i like cute :)

0|1
  • evidently I'm "cute" haha

i'm not sure what I would prefer though

1|0
  • Pretty

1|0
  • Pretty, sexy or cute. Don't really like being called hot. Actually don't like compliments in general :/ I'm awkward.

0|0
  • Get called pretty...use to get annoyed by people who called me cute, now kind of love it when my boyfriend does...prefer the last three though, hot doesn't really do it for me...

2|0
More from Girls