I have a pair of ugly abused but so comfortable shoes?

Does it matter is I wear a pair of really ugly shoes? They are so comfy but yes kinda ugly

hahaha really?people are answering on gag and say a nasty comment then block you? wow get a life loser I have two businesses and about 90 pairs of shoes and love the raggity shoes that I posted about.
you just did read the update weirdo. And if I have two businesses and 3 homes and one other piece of property and at least 5 woman that want to be with me and you are stalking me then how does anything you say make sense? hahahah you unblock me then put another comment then block me again, is that your way of showing I am harassing an 18 year old? you clearly have mental issues. go hang yourself
another moron update-loser unblocks-stalks again-then blocks again hahahaha get a life wierdo
hahahah all you can say is the same dumb thing? who is it that doesn't have a job? You must not have a job if all you do is harass people all day. Really go get a life-unblock harass-block like a coward-unblock harass-block wow you are the biggest loser on gag for sure
hey brave anon guy. you think I do magic tricks and can be signed into numerous accounts at the same time with an aircard? hahahaha. why don't you grow a set and say who you are? cause you are a weirdo and have been stalking every question and answer from me for days...sigh...how pathetic your life must be
unblock me jackrabbit and I can prove anything you want fool. you really are so dumb. how can someone have like 5 accounts at the same time? Chondell has been on my friends list for a while now and she is a real person dummy and yes I have her laptop. just got it at the post office today.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah bro, wait nvm you're 40, you can officially wear the same 15 year old pair of new balance over and over again

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I probably would be turned off a little bit that. I understand that they're comfortable but what attracts me to a guy is how well he takes care of himself. If he's in a pair of torn up shoes then it suggests that he doesn't really care about taking care of himself which is a turn off.

• *cough* golddiggin ho *cough cough*

• i have tons of shoes and most are new or close to new and I have an awsome wardrobe-one pair of comfy beat up shoes does not mean I do not take care of myself-u never had a pair of messed up shoes or jeans that you could not get rid of?

• Yea but I don't wear them out, maybe around the house but that's as far as it goes.

• yes it matters because the shoes are ugly.

• boooooo I like my ugly shoes(I have tons of other ones but wow these feel so good)

• One of the first things I notice in a guy is how well he takes care of himself. So yes, it matters if you wear really ugly shoes; I understand they're comfy, but they're definitely not the only comfortable pair of shoes out there. I don't see why you wouldn't get a new pair of comfy, decent looking shoes.

• Let 'em be your hang around shoes and buy another pair that look good and are comfortable?

• already have tons of shoes but for some reason I cannot stop wearin them lol

• not really I mean people wear ugs and crocks so why not

• mmm I have a pair of crocks and I thought they would be comfy but wow so not comfy

• most people will say yes it matters but I am also guilty of having horrible ugly shoes that are super comfy so I'm fine with other people having them too.

• nope. doesn't matter to me.

• @Update, you're taking things a bit too seriously. dude, chill. so what if he blocked you?

• I normally would not care but if you noticed almost every question on gag can be considered trolling. He has at least 4 accounts male and female. he had almost all of my questions removed here on gag and it is getting annoying that I cannot post anything on here at all without him stalking me

• if they look really bad then I think its time to buy new comfy ones , you don't want to look scruffy

• It looks pretty ratty and less attractive so yeah honestly I would care.

• I like to dress practically and comfy. I don't really care about what others' think. It's my comfort not theirs!

BUT, If I am going to somewhere that needs to dress chic, I dress very chic.

So, it depends on where you wear it at.

Do what pleases you, not what pleases others :)

What Guys Said 6

• Bottom line- Girls care. Guys dont. Depends who you are trying to please, men or women. Maybe you're trying to please yourself but since your asking the question I know that you second guessed other peoples as well as your own opinion on these shoes. Maybe I'm getting a little too in-depth with this answer so I'm going to say: wear them- just not in socially demanding situations, then you gotta bring out your dancing shoes. And don't worry, I'm addicted to buying shoes too. I impulse buy like no other, its a problem.

• women are superficial and all about the money bro. that's just how it goes. listen to them as they justify away their right to subjegate you based on your looks...all the while screaming "i hate it when a man considers me ONLY FOR MY LOOKS!" LOL! Double standard hypocrites.

• You can't put a price of comfort brother. Rock em and tell the golddiggin hos that you don't care what they think...or if you do care what they think...maybe its best to only use them when you are like...grocery shopping or at home.

• same problem here man, my shoes got holes in them, but I love my babys so I wear them everywhere. I've had a few girl mention them, but hey sometimes they'll buy you shoes o.O that makes it a lot easier

• I don't think so. How often do people look at your feet? I mean it's crazy, the girls I've been with could have had hoofs and I'd never have known. I don't look at shoes. Don't care.

• girls look at your feet immediately. its golddiggin edicate. they look at your clothes your watch your belt and your shoes...you don't wear money...and the money grubbin hos think you're too poor to afford to buy them shi*t and they roll over to the drug dealer on 20s. lol! I'm jokin, but its true.

• I believe it actually. I'd rather do other things with my money.

• Yes, it does matter. You're out of the club.

• actually I do not go "clubbing"

• I meant club as in "An association dedicated to a particular interest or activity."

Not a dance club.