Why would a white guy have a black gf?

Im sorry to repost this but I never get serious answers. I like this white guy and I'm white but he has a black girlfriend. do you think this means he isn't boyfriend material and is of bad character? how can I get his attention? I ask because I know white guys do not normally like colored girls well some like Asians but most do not go for colored girls so this may be a red flag?

please help! I need advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm..you can't be friggen serious. I'm african and American and I mainly go out with white guys and you know what?Im dark with bushy curly hair...and...they...LOVE IT.So boo-yow...thats a pin hole in your theory of white men not wanting black women.Do you live in the south or something that's 50 years behing the rest of society? Here's the best advice I can give you: Find a guy...who DOESN't have a girlfriend-who CARES what skin color she is? He's not with you because he doesn't want you.He wants the person he is with,so get over it.

AND...dont even start to think that you are superior to his Girlfriend because you're not.Find another guy.Goodluck.

What Guys Said 8

• I would, sure.

Mostly because a girls skin colour doesn't factor in the decision making process of whether or not I want to date her.

Is she smart, funny, healthy, kind? Dark sense of humour? Great, I'd probably like her enough to date her. Things like height, weight, face, boobs, etc.. Well, that's just bonus stuff. Skin colour would be so far down on the list... like eye colour, hair colour, and what kind of car she drives. Utterly meaningless really.

• To your update : No, you can't taste or feel skin colour.

Any distaste you feel is a product of your racist upbringing and environment.

Fortunately, those areas are small and dying out. Not everyone was raised as racist as you.

• she'll be back under another name with this question again, just like before.

• @Stitches - I wish there was an app for that, but sadly no.

@IHateWork - You're right, her racist ass will return, copy pasting the same question as before, and claiming she never got a real answer the last time, etc..

Thing is, like most racist white girls, she's probably had more than her fair share of black c0ck, while working through her rebelling-against-daddy phase.

• lol @ 'colored girls'

did you come out of a 1950's time warp or something?

• Asian isn't colored? dang I gotta get my eyes checked. What the hell are we clear?

Here's advice, he already has a girlfriend and probably doesn't want you, so don't try to go and try to save him from your imaginary red flag.

• PĆ¼ssy tastes like chocolate.

• Because we might find them attractive?

• A lot of them have pretty faces and a hot looking body.

• yep I would

• yes I would and currently I am dating someone who is a different culture and the only thing is she is white not colored but a lot of people in her culture are

What Girls Said 17

• Why wouldn't he like a White girl? Why wouldn't he like an Asian girl? Why wouldn't he like a Black girl? Why not an Indian? Why not a Hispanic? In art class, we weren't given one crayon to draw with...there's a world of possibilities out there and rightfully so!

• Haven't you heard? White guys don't like colored girls? We have cooties and are inferior

Because of this, I'm going to sleep around and post pictures of myself half naked on girlsaskguys in hopes of validation from my superiors

:)

• That is so lame and cruel. Get with the times girl, people are not giving a damn about color! Waayy back in the 1800s white men loved women of color and was hitting the sheets with them, but kept it on the down low, because of segregation nonsense. Just like down low guys afraid to come out because of homosexuality hate.

Like seriously where do you live? Black men are everywhere dating white women, and white men are dating black females, Asian girls, indian girls, etc.. :) It is a beautiful thing, I am not alone being an African American woman and love white men, and want to date one.

Girl I say let that go. 1. you know it is wrong trying to steal someone else's man. Leave him alone. 2. Time is precious and there are plenty of men around go and just quickly swoop up another 3. Remember we had no choice in the color we all are! 4. Look on Youtube on interracial couples and you will be very surprised :)

• As a fellow "colored girl" I can attest that white of 'boyfriend material' and good 'character' do indeed pursue us.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for ungrammatical, bigoted dumbasses.

• You Caucasian people bewilder me & leave me flabbergasted

• *ahem* link link

• He.No.Want.You.

Now that the obvious is outta the way <_<, find a new guy, get a life, a hobby, and quit spamming this question!

• STR8 TROLLIN ON DEM N****S

• Ahh jealousy

• @Update.

...I know Right Dark skin looks so ugly..its all black like coal.

Ew who likes Dark N**** they are so ugly.

Colored people are so gross

I meen how can you see your girlfriend in the dark?

her skin is naturally dirty...like omg...im sosweetpretty and smart...Y don't white Guys like me?

Repeat...Again and Again And Again...

• I usually date all colors of the rainbow.

• Colored oh so that what the kids are saying now.ur just ignant

• Red flag? For you not to get him!? Haha tough for you .KARMA for trying to get at a black guy

• Who says colored girls? Wtf is this the 1930s?

Also, last time I checked we were all apart of the human race.

Step outside of your box and teleport to 2012 in a time machine.

• I think you're making it about color when in reality she's just got more to bring to the table than you do. Clearly. I mean look at how ugly your mind is...why would he want you when he can have a beautiful black girl who's so much more correct for him? :)

• Oh sh*t, you were serious on that other question. I genuinely thought you were trolling. LOL

• @ update. Ewwwwwww dark skin!

link

• trollololololol

link