What's your opinion on the micro mini skirt in the day time?

link I'm talking skirts this length or about 2 inches shorter. I keep seeing girls that are about 14-18 wearing super short ( you can see ass cheek), tight skirts with no tights during the day (even in the night I don't think they should be worn but it's not as bad as in the daytime) and I just think it makes them look like prostitutes and is unflattering no matter how good your legs are. I know no matter what I say its up to the person if they want to wear them or not but I was wondering if I'm the only one that feels this way. I'm not a prude or anything I just believe girls mainly under age girls should know how to dress appropriately and with some class.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care who you are, or how old you are, I don't find this type of clothing nice at all. I guess I'm just old fashioned, but I prefer to be covered up; to a certain degree. I think girls can still look sexy and not be flashing off a lot of skin. I think one piece bathing suits are a lot sexier than a bikini for the same reasons.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like especially on young girls. I am dating a woman now who once in a long while will wear a very short skirt, but she always wears tights when she does and frankly it looks a lot better with tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely slutty. Not just for minor girls, but for all girls/women. And then some girls wonder why men only look at them as lustobjects.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather them wear it during the day then at night because it is easier for bad things to happen based on location at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • "sigh"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That's disgusting to wear. You don't want to show all of your goods off to a guy, he's not going to respect you nor will he want you other than just for a hook up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dresses in that pic don't look 'micro mini'. I have skirts shorter than that and I love wearing them regardless if it's day time or night time. I don't care how others perceive me because of this. I wear them because during the summer time it gets reaaally hot and mini skirts are the cutest way to keep (relatively) cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, but if they want attention, they want it. I know I used to live for the attention and I used to dress like that, but I realize how stupid I was now because nothing good ever comes of dressing like you just got off the pole

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care what other people wear.

No, I wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i completely agree with you. I just think it looks slutty. it just screams it!

0|0
    0|0