Worst things you've done while drunk

So just for the fun and lulz, what was the worst thing/things you did while being sh*tface drunk?

Once I drank so much, in a party of a friend of mine, and I started pretending I knew how to play bass guitar (in my head I was giving the most brutal concert ever). after that I tried to hit on a girl that was a girlfriend of a friend o mine. also remember puking like 3 times I think.. prety nice. The next day my sister told me she found me sleeping in the stairs of our apartment :D ( I don't remember how I got home srsly)

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I drank a bottle of whiskey and a few beers, next morn I woke up in my back garden with no jeans on and I had lost my t shirt somewhere, to make matters worse half of my face got sunburned because I was lying on the ground with half of my face exposed to the sun and the other half towards the ground lol. It was a pretty bad hangover and to make matters worse I had to walk around for the next week or so with half a sunburned face and half a white face... such a fail. I have never found those jeans or tshirt since RIP MY FAV TSHIRT AND JEANS :(

What Girls Said 5

• I've had some radical Welch's grape juice and insane sparkling cocktail but they were all non alcoholic :)

• Never been drunk, slightly tipsy at the most. I hate the idea of completely loosing my self control.

• went cow tipping.

• the hammer dance

• I was drunk on skype and so I usually don't do this but I was on skype with my then fiance and he took pictures of me taking off all my clothes (except for bra and underwear) on skype. AGH, but yeah, that's the worse thing I've ever done drunk. I didn't remember any of it.

What Guys Said 6

• Went train hopping and jumped off it at about 50 miles an hour. After I regained conciousness I stepped on my glasses which were Armani's. I tore all the hair off my head and left a crater in the ground where my head made impact.

• sounds like it was a good party haha

• The snow's been brutal all over the continent last year. Nothing but ice patches and hard spots.

• hate taht , and I usually don't wear helmet.. if a dude falls with his head on those areas.. game over man

• I've done stand up using a karaoke machine on several occasions. I'm told its absolutely hilarious, but I don't know if that's true because I hardly remember it.

• I threw a sign at a cop when I was at an MLS game once. Didn't get arrested, amazingly.

• yeah.. speaking of cops.. I was drunk and I pissed in public.. a cop saw me.. he dident arrest me.. he kicked me in the kidneys and asked me to stop.. I was drunk so I didn't felt it, but I wish I could remember who he was so I could sue the sh*t out of that a**hole

• never been drunk... don't plan on it either, I like my brain cells... and my liver...

• tried to hook up with my ex's mom (had some extra strength beer goggles on ), thankfully I was interrupted, but that's why she's my ex now lol

• Made the decision to date my ex. Bad move.