What do you look for in a significant other?

What do you look for in the significant other? As in their personality and their looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality: Fun, Carefree, Spontaneous, loves sex, ambitious,smart, confident, NOT arrogant..

Looks: Cute face , nice body

What Girls Said 3

• Basically, every girl has a list in mind. Even if she doesn't want to admit it. She probably has something thought out.

Personality: I think it's definitely important to be able to make a girl laugh.

Looks: tall. Blue/green eyes. Everyone likes a nice body(:

• Personality: Great sense of humor, but still mature. Godly, good leader, charismatic, and compassionate (and romantic for bonus points :) )

Appearance: Hoping for a tall cute guy with good eyes, hair, and smile :)

• At this point, all I ask is that he is not a lying cheating douche bag but with the experiences I have been having lately, it seems like a lot to ask.

What Guys Said 1

• Personality wise I look for a mixture of calm self assurance, shyness and femininity/girliness. For the physical, I look for...it depends...a girl's personality/emotional state affects her looks. Just feminine traits I guess