Girls who wear 'the natural look', yes? No?

Just as said above.

The natural look: a bit of concealer, light dab of blush, thin eyeliner (if any at all), curled eyelashes and mascara and nude coloured lips with a touch of gloss.

Yes? No?

Yes, it's makeup. No, it's not natural. I didn't make the look, so please stop pointing out that it isn't natural. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural is best, not to heavy on the make up. Just a light amount to compliment a women's natural beauty (=

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely yes. Its the ideal look in my opinion. Makeup should be about covering up small irregularities, not giving new colors to your face.

• I wear the natural look everyday and I don't wear any of that stuff, so how is that "natural?"

• I'm not quite sure, although it's sim[ly what the look is called. I would guess it's in comparison with most popular makeup. Anyhow, I didn't name it.

• Maybe you should just GTL instead ... link

• That doesn't sound natural to me, unless you came out that way...in which case your mother is very impressive :P

• yes definitely

• I don't know what concealer is. Sorry. I don't think that guys really care that much unless you just gob it on.

What Girls Said 9

• Ill do the natural look, but Ill still do a full face of makeup. I don't have the most even skin tone in the world, so I still do a foundation with powder, blush, etc, and when I'm done, even though you can still see I have some eye makeup on, its fairly natural.

• i'm going to say yes, but just because that's basically what I do 99% of the time.

My daily routine consists of mascara, eyeliner and blush lol

• that's natural? I just use a little concealer if I need it slap my cheeks to make 'em a little pink and I go. If I feel like it I'll put some mascara on for fun but not usually, I tend to rub my eyes a lot.

• I think "barely there" look is a better term.

I think it looks good, especially for the day time. I do it every now and then when I go somewhere, but usually I go 100% natural, cos I despise taking make up off :S

• Haha :) Same, unless I barely slept and look horrible and have to go to school :/ Knowing I look more awake than I am makes me feel like I'm more awake than in actuality. :)

• Yeah agreed! Might just dab some concealer under my eyes, but some lip balm on and I'm out. Lest I leave the house looking dead.

• I really only wear some eye liner and chap stick. My skin tone is already very even, and my cheeks are naturally rosy. :3

• Big yes :D

• Hate Blush. Love Bronzer.

And yes I wear it. But I don't wear concealer or foudation all the time.

Bronzer, Mascara and lip products are my best friends.

• That's all I really wear. I think it looks great.

• I don't wear makeup except maybe a little bit of blush every once in a while.

I love the natural look on girls :)