GUYS: What is your opinion on girls with tattoos? Piercings?

What is too much and what is hot? Does it change your opinion of a woman if she has them and if so is it for better or worse? Are you more likely or less likely to ask her out if she has them? Does it even matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring on the tatood girls. They are sexy, normally more fun, beautiful, a little bad girl mixed with just enough of that wholesome girl next door to be rocking out with you at a concert, or partying just as hard as the guys, BUT also soft enough to curl up next to you on the sofa, her legs tucked up underneath her as she lays her head on your chest for some much needed and hardcore "snuggling". And right next to her fishnet stockings, slayer t-shirt, and black leather dress is a stuffed bear that has seen better days with some cute name like "Mr Giggles" that she has had since she was very young. And THAT kinda stuff should melt any guy.

And for the record piercings are awesome too. My only gripe are those massive ones in the earlobe. Just don't do anything for me, doesn't mean we won't date just means they don't do anything for me personally, but anywhere else is fine.

So after reading the responses here... You "educated" guys just keep on walking, cause these girls can dance circles around you intellectually, and are prob too much of a "real" woman for you to handle anyway".

So to your questions it is (if you haven't noticed lol) a resounding yesX2 =)

What Guys Said 10

• I think it totally depends on the person. Tattoos are a lot like bumper stickers on cars: they look appropriate on some cars, but on others they look out of place and unnecessary. Some cars lack a little character and style, and could use a little embellishment with a cleverly placed sticker (Chevy Aveo, Cobalt, Focus etc).

But other cars are so meticulously engineered and crafted, that adding sticky paper to them would render their beauty compromised (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Saleen etc.). I think the good Lord is quite an artist and engineer because he definitely made some masterpieces which need no further embellishments. (example: Irina Shayk link )

Aesthetics aside, sometimes it's also cool when tattoos have meaning other than pure decoration (for example military tattoos represent brotherhood & loyalty) that would be more like a sponsor "decal" on a fine, purpose-built racing machine.

Most girls look great with a little decoration (makeup, earrings, color, etc.) so I think a few tattoos and piercings here and there are pretty cool. Plus a good tramp-stamp and/or tongue ring, also helps us guys plan our agendas a little easier.

• i don't know why (it just seems to be coincidence)...but I seem to have recently dated girls with sleeves of tattoos. so yes I'm biased and will say I like them, lol. I realize that there is the total opposite spectrum of people finding them appalling, but we are all entitled to our opinions/likes/preferences. I seem to think that girls with tattoos probably even seem more approachable, because it's something that you can break the ice with.

but in short, no it wouldn't matter, so long as she's nice and well cute wouldn't hurt either :p

• Grisl with piercings are mostly desperate for attention.

Tattoos, maybe not quite so desperate but still silly. Still wanting attention.

• A couple piercings are fine. And my deal with Tattoos are what exactly do they represent? For you to permanitly mark your body I would like to know if there was a purpose to it or just something you did for the hell of it.

• In my opinion, if a guy likes the girl then it shouldn't really matter to be honest but there is only a certain exstent that tattoo's and piercings should go, like covering you whole body it tattoo's its Over the top but only 2-3 tattoo's will be fine. Piercings well only get piercings that you really want, I went out with someone for 4 months and she got her septuam (bottom of the nose) pierced and now she isn't allowed to get a job unless she takes it out or put's it up her nose but it's too small for putting up her nose so atm she can't get a job anywhere

• In my Opinion, a Tattoo and a peircing is just a persons appearence, and if your looking for a Real Relationship your appearence shouldn't Be a Problem..the person should like you for who you Are...and if your trying to Be sexy a couple (2 or 3) is Good~! but Do only what YOU want to do because its your Life~!

• i like girls without tats because I dreamed so much about them being naked when I was younger that I don't want to see anything covering them up now lol... piercings are OK but I don't like too much... I like the belly button piercing but I wouldn't want a g.f to have tongue / lip / hella piercings everywhere ... the nose one works on some girls ...

• I love a girl with tattoos, I don't think I can get enough lol. piercings I don't mind either but it's kinda intimidating to talk to her haha.

• No way. Most educated guys hate chicks with tattoos. Usually a girl with tattoos should be with some guy that has tattoos and no career.

• When you say 'usually' does that mean there are exceptions? Also, what makes an 'educated' guy not like them? What if she is educated as well?

• I hate tattoo's and I'm educated with a career, full time. If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

• AleM515 who are you referring to about closed minds? You just said you hate tattoo's and are educated!

• Some tattoos on a woman can be super sexy as long as it not all over her body like a sleeve witch is a little to much. I would ask her out even if she has lot of tattoos because I have some tattoos my self and it dose not matter to most girls and lot of guy like girls with tattoos in places that are in places that in places most people can,t see

What Girls Said 0