Dyeing my hair red? Help please :)

So I'm dyeing my hair red and it's naturally yellow/strawberry blond. I've done it before and it looks good after fading but I never get it right at first. I want it to be this color link so if anyone has used a box dye that color please tell me the name thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Might want to go to a sally's if you have one near you and talk to one of the workers their. I'm currently trying to go to school for cosmetology and am working with hair dye at the moment. I have had very good luck with just going to sally's. I would recommend getting probably a 10 Vol developer and a ion color whichever shade of red mixing it that way and may adding a clear or red filler. That should help when dying blond hair, it should help your hair to absorb more pigments of color since blond has the less pigmentation in the hair strand. Also a deep conditioning treatment usually helps lock in color. Hope it goes well 4 ya! I've only played with red a little so I'm not an expert but just from my cosmotogly books and things I have learned from experience .

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It shows a bunch of pics with different types of reds...lol post a link with one pic and I'll try and help you :)

• I want to say I used Loreal's color...look at the boxes and remember to check the back to be able to match your hair for best idea of what it'll look like.

• i would really suggest a hair salon because the quality is so much better