Is there something irresistible about blondes?

i know a set of identical twins. they both have very pretty faces and fit bodies. they both play volleyball, do well in school, are nice and popular and fun to be around. they both dress very girly.

one has chocolate brown hair and one has platinum blond hair. the blond always gets way more male attention than the brunette. when I say "way more" I mean the blond had nearly a dozen guys ask her to homecoming and the brunette barely got a date at the last second.

they're equally pretty and have equally great personalities, so why is the blond favored? is it the hair color of choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you post pictures of these twins? It's possible that one is prettier than the other - even if you ignore their hair color.

There are a lot of variables here. Maybe one is nicer than the other. Maybe one is more flirty than the other. Maybe one has an STD & the other one doesn't. Maybe one twin is brilliant while the other one is ditzy. Maybe one twin is a giant and the other is a midget. Maybe one twin is good with money while the other one is in debt. Maybe one is nice and laid back while the other one is nice but has a Type A personality. Maybe one is lazy, and the other is driven. Maybe one twin has a pretty voice, and the other one sounds like a man. Maybe one twin is talented and the other isn't.

• 1. they look exactly the frickin same. neither is prettier than the other.

2. equally nice

3. equally flirty

4. no stds either of them

5. equally smart

6. same height

7. they're 15, wtf debt?

8. both laid back

9. both driven

10. both have sweet feminine voices

11. neither are talented

• That's how YOU see them, but maybe a guy wouldn't say they're equally nice, or equally flirty, etc., etc..

Perhaps you should hunt one of the guys that asked blondie to homecoming, and ask him why he didn't ask out the brunette twin.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• Scientifically, blond hair is desired because it demonstrates that the female is young. Personally, hair color doesn't matter to me. The face does. It's sad to read that a hot girl was not given her due attention.

• I personally prefer blonds, but in that scenario, I'd probably be happy taking either. Also, if you ask out one, and she turns you down, and you end up taking her sister, they'll end up talking, and it'll probably come up that you asked her first, that makes it awkward.

• nothing irresistable abt that. its the same like any other color. the women is important, not the hair.

• Male perception is that blond girls are dumb and easy. Just look at how the media stereotypes them.

• i like brunettes

• Blondes just stick out. They're my personal favourite.

• redhead

• most blondes are very attractive, I have yet to see a unattractive blonde

• h ttp://images.sodahead.com/polls/001242089/rumer_willis_bad_unhealthy_ugly_blonde_hair_answer_2_xlarge.j peg

• its not coming up right

• Copy the URL into a text edit program like Microsoft Notepad or even Microsoft Word, and remove the spaces in the URL and try it. in the picture, the person's hair was fine - the face though is a different story.

• F*** blondes. If a blond can be pull it off then okay. But most girls are either unattractive as a blond or aren't real blondes. I prefer Brunettes.

• They are funny and cute :)

What Girls Said 10

• Seriously? I thought that faze was over since nearly all the guys I know like black/brown or red better ha ha I don't think it has anything to do with hair color, it's probably just that she has a more likable personality :) either way I love all hair colors, apart from fake bleach blond. Just no.

• I don't know. I think some guys are definitely into blondes but then again some guys are more into brunettes. I've never felt left out because I'm not blond, even though I do think some blondes are really pretty. I think I'd look pretty silly with blond hair so I'm sticking with brunette.

• I'm a natural brunette and I just bleached my hair a few months ago I have gotten the same about of attention but I'm use to getting a lot of attention. I think it just depends on the preference of the guys. That and the face that they have the whole stereo type about blonde's being easy, and cheerleader preps, at least in most movies that is how blonde's are portaged in character.

• no idea... most of my guy friends go for brunettes way more than blondes... maybe she just gives off different vibes...

• Let me think...

They have Human parts like everyone else so...i guess not.

• They just stick out. Nothing else.

• I don't think so. Blond hair is starting to look ugly to me like hay. I think too many girls dye their hair blond and it just looks fried and fake.

If she had guys as her to homecoming, I doubt it was just because of her hair. That's stupid. I hope you're not seriously asking this?

• It could be the vibe

Also I don't know if there is "equally pretty" because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so even if two girls are very pretty every guy will probably still think one is hotter than the other

A lot of guys I know like brunettes so I think it depends. Certain blondes do give off this sexy vibe even to guys who like brunettes but I think they are just portrayed a certain way through the media.

• i think they're equally pretty because they're identical twins. nobody can see any difference in their faces.

• I am blond most people think it is natural but its not, so when I was in high school I did not get much male attention whilst blondes did. Why?

Because in high school boys are more considered about getting a good root than they are a great girlfriend. You will often find the bitchy girls at school have bfs because the guys don't tend to care much about there personality over there looks.

I'm in college now and its a whole different playing field - personality counts so much more, although I'm blond I still get treated with respect, its an age thing in guys and also where there priorities lie.

• High school guys like superficial bitches.

Just kidding. I have something against platinum blond hair though. It look tacky and gross.