Kim Kardiashian's wedding dress. What did you think?

For those of you who saw any coverage of the wedding, what did you think of the wedding gown and/or the bridesmaid's dresses?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only seen a grainy picture I really couldn't tell if I liked it. All I really saw was her fake boobs protruding out of her dress. She's a beautiful woman but so are millions of other girls. There mother is very smart and they've all managed to capitalize on there name. Nothing wrong with that.

I do like to watch there show; it's entertaining. I especially love Khloé for her outspokenness, she has zero filter.

Regardless of how we may feel towards them there still a very beautiful family. Can't take that away from them.

Kim is gorgeous but I feel she's a BIG fake. I'm definitely not a fan. I think all this fame has gotten to her head. Have you ever seen her without any makeup or fake eyelashes?

The girl is ready for a camera 24/7. Who does that? I mean not even A list actors do that.

She would impress me more if she came down to earth and do some humanitarian work or something. Instead of spending millions of dollars for one evening regardless if it came

out of her pocket or not.

What Guys Said 7

• I seriously hate that girl. Which is weird because I rarely hate sexy women. I guess its because she gets too much attention and she has no talent.

• I think her face is really weird, it looks like an ant!

• ths has nthn too do with kim but the cowboys are the shyt

• tyrantfuryre, I know right!? they could have started at least 2 college funds with the price of that ring! LOL it's just a rock! I don't know why tf girls get so excited over a sparkly rock! there are better, more satisfying things to recieve from a man :)

• She looks sexy in almost anything really.

That dress? Eh. It's all about the person underneath it. She could be wearing a Thomas the Train costume and just as long as you see her face, her ankles, and that smile she would sexify toddlers everywhere. Just another blessed person with no talent. So goes life.

• I don't find her relatively attractive as compared to other celebrities. Other celebrities often have talent as well - I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is she does? I know she has approved some scents for perfume and likes to go shopping. Her daddy was kind of a big deal, but does she have any talents?

• I think...no one gives a sh*t. She's a nobody.

• i kr lol some folks are jus so damn stupid

• Did you just spell "care" as "kr"? And OTHERS people are stupid? lol. I'd school you so hard at life.

• I find her unattractive. I know mostly OF her, as I don't watch tv, let alone sh*tty reality shows or whatever it is that attracts lifeless teenagers but what I do know of this person... repulses me as a man. I'd rather take my chances at an elderly home(jk).

• Don't care

• Hallejujah to this answer!

I thought every single person was going to go 'Oh yess it looked so beau-' LOL

• Just couldn't care any less

• Shes pretty but way overated. I've seen more attractive girls, saw a clip of her dress looked okay.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm so tired of hearing about this damn girl who is only famous for f***ing on tape and because her father defended a rich murderer.

You know she's getting paid over 10 million dollars for a wedding when people who are actually hard workers and actually have something to contribute to society other than half naked pictures and a sex tape are losing their homes because they can't pay the bills. And here this girl is and she's making millions because stupid Americans who idolize her for doing absolutely nothing but being famous for being famous keep watching her shows and keeping up with her life even though she is talentless!

It pisses me off. People are losing their jobs, losing their homes, struggling to raise their kids, people all over the world and in this country are starving and here is this girl who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth getting millions for no legitimate reason!

• "this damn girl who is only famous for f***ing on tape and because her father defended a rich murderer."

Nuff said.

• *overrated. I'm annoyed with the constant articles that keep popping on on Yahoo about her. I guess supposedly she spent $20,000 on a 6 ft cake that no one even ate and it looks like a cheap dildo. ShI wonder how many starving people an ugly $20,000 cake that no one ate could feed. I wonder what her over 10 million dollar wedding could have done for a Cancer society that searches for cures!

• It's sickening and I can't believe so many people are overlooking that she's a self absorbed, talentless, attention seeking, money hungry woman who has nothing powerful to contribute to the world just because she has a big ass, big boobs, and a pretty face. If anything, someone like Tyra Banks who is gorgeous and has spent so much time giving us these beautiful ideas of beauty and trying to better humanity should have gotten a free million dollar wedding not Mrs. Kim Approve of me Kardashian

• I love looking at bridal designs. I haven't seen too many pics of this wedding yet, though. I only saw a few screen grabs. I did like her headpiece and veil, I thought it was pretty. and I think the top was cut nicely for her body but a necklace would have really enhanced it. I didn't see the rest of the dress though.

I saw a pic of Kris with Kylie and Kendall. I thought they prob shouldn't have worn white too. the girls dresses were very plain from what I could see. Kris' dress, with the big floppy bow, kinda ridiculous. I didn't find that appealing at all.

• Not impressed. I'm not sure why she's famous other than banging an athlete from nearly every sport. She has no real talent.

• You just said her talent. Banging famous athletes :) LOL

• Her dress was okay but idky they put so much attention to celebs especially reality TV 'starts' I mean they try too hard and want to make us look less uhh..wrong-o she's pretty but they do over do it with them (kardashians) its just a family like any other and they show how Glamorous their life is while other suffer to even get a decent meal on the table for their families...

basically...pretty dress...but if they really cared about others they wouldn't try to make it sounds so AMAZING and like an IMPORTANT thing to not miss out on when there are bigger problems in this world

• i didn't see it,is this it? link if so,ugly as hell,i really hope that's a joke dress

• I know right...I can understand if she actually had talent *but even then...*, but she's just on some reality show. Or like the other reality shows the cast gets paid like 100k an episode and then theirs people who try to support their family and they only get like 30k a year...This is the prime example of why life isn't fair.

• It was a pretty dress for someone who needed to draw attention to a small chest, not a massive Kim kardashians one. Her mothers dress was ridiculous. What is she, 50 and wearing bows on her chest?! And the bridesmaids dresses looked more like bridal dresses than kims did.

• It was a horrible dress :/ It doesn't suit her figure, but then again I also kinda hate her so I may be biased

• I just focused on the cake :p Yumm LOL

Most interesting part of the wedding. :p

• is this it? link

if so... I would have chosen differently for her body type.

• i like the hat

• did not flatter her body but I DID like her hat.

• I didn't like it.

No one's dress beats Kate Middleton's wedding dress.

• I don't know how someone so obsessed with themself, stretching their 15 minutes of fame as long as they possibly can and getting fame can be a good, attentive mother and wife.

I hope someone from her family writes a book about Kim Kardashian behind all the glamour and pretty pictures.

• link cute hat!

• i thought she looked gorgeous in it