When a guy and you lock eyes and it is not awkward

for a few secs, with no emotion shown, and it is not awkward. what does that mean?

This is on a consistent basis, fyi.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a whole range of things. Maybe he was checking you out or maybe you had a booger hanging out of your nose. No way to know based off of one look.

• It has happened on a consistent basis.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it means anything really. This happens to me all the time. I do think what is she thinking. But for what I am thinking myself.. besides thinking about what she is thinking of. Nothing goes on through my mind. It's just w/e

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the context.

• Well if it is just a glance for a few seconds and then you both look away, nothing. If it is something you usually feel a little tinge of emotion from looking into his eyes I know I do

• The glances and looks are all on a very consistent basis...

• Depends. If there's no emotion it is probably just that you are comfortable enough to communicate. If it is with a smile or prolonged contact there may be sexual chemistry.