New edgy haircut!

Hey peoples! I really want a new edgy styled haircut, I'm kind of getting tired of the one I have now since It soo plain and boring! So do any of you have any suggestions, maybe something on the scene kid style? Anything is welcome!

Thank you!

ohhh btw here are some pics of me!

link

link

here's my new edgy haircut

link

i love it, hope you do too ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• WOA!

Don't read any of the girl's answers.

What is UP with girls and chopping off all their hair? I swear!

Why not try some wavy curls?

link

link

loose waves?

link

Frilly side ponytail?

link

link

link

or some scene du's.

link

link

link

link

• Aww thanks for the answer1 it was really through, I loved how you puts tons of links! especially the variety!

• Wow the first girl in the scene picture is gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she/they do their eyeliner how can I get mine like that? and to actually stay for hours?

• Thanks, TR33HUGG3R! Glad I could help!

And Nirvana, The secret is that much of the mascara is actually eyebrow pencil and occasionally a bit of dark foundation.

It's designed to weather the large amounts of sweat and oil that your eyebrows are exposed to, so it stays well on your eyelids and lobes, and blends well into an off shade of brown.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• First of all, I have to say that you're absolutely gorgeous girl! You've got a great smile, sparkly eyes, and nice skin! I am soooo jealous haha. : )

I don't think you should go short. You look too good in long hair. I would go for some layers (keeping the longest layer about the same length as what you have now) and wearing it in big, loose curls. It looks like you already have side bangs, so keep those. The bouncy, lively curls just seem like they would go with your personality! I'd also suggest getting some chocolate-brown highlights. (don't go toooo light or it will look odd in your dark hair).

Good luck! Post some "after" pictures too!

• Thanks sooo mcuh, you are really sweet! I like the layer/ wavey idea! ill try someday!

• I got my bangs cut like this. . .

link

link

It's a way to get an edgier look without chopping off all your hair (which would not have looked good on me).

But I have to agree with SaucieMaMa, you could pull off a style like Victoria Beckham's.

• You should do the "A CUT" aka the victoria beckham cut. You have the perfect face and cheekbone for the look, it will make you look classy, and sexy. Throw on a pair of square/rectangle cut glasses, and you look like the sexy librarian. Or if you don't want to cut so short keep the legnth and get chunky layers, bangs, and honey colored highlights. Ow ow!

• Chop it off! You should get an A line bob. Go to a nice salon and pay a little more though if your going to do a drastic cut.

• I think it would be cute if you got one of the hair cuts that was shorter at the back (slightly longer than nape of neck) and longer in the front (1" above shoulder length) at a smooth diagonal and layered with some eyebrow length bangs- think updated version of uma therman's character from pulp fiction. It would highlight your nice facial structure and is pretty trendy.

link

• you look gorgeous the way you are

• I wouldn't go scene, I think you look great with long hair so don't chop it off either. You could ask a hair stylist what style they think would look good on you because they will know better. Also, you can google what your face shape is and what haircut will suit you.