What would you rather wear?

How do you prefer to dress the most? Least?

Casual:

i.e. Jeans and a polo. (Girls casual dress count!)

Dress Up:

i.e. Fancy gown or tux!

Lounge Clothes:

i.e. Sweats and an oversized t-shirt

Pajamas: (Self-explanatory)

Nothing at all: (Self-explanatory)

I prefer lounge clothes: pink and yellow plaid drawstring bramuda shorts and oversized t-shirt with my homer simpson slippers

I hate dressing up.

• Casual
    27% (3)60% (3)38% (6)Vote
  • Dress up!
    18% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Lounge Clothes
    27% (3)20% (1)25% (4)Vote
  • Pajamas
    18% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Nothing at all
    10% (1)20% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• What I prefer to wear & what I wear are different...sometimes. I like clothes & I like to dress appropriately for where I am. I am a professional, so I dress professionally, but I'm lucky, I can dress casually too. No suits or heels. Therefore, I do like to dress up for going out to dinner and weddings, etc. I like dresses no matter if they are casual or formal.

But what do I best? Jammies of course! How comfy are they? And they are cool in the summer, something light & silk to sit around in is allot nicer than sweats.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I always dress up, its kind of my sense of fashion, A Dress shirt, A Blazer, Nice shoes, Extremely Nice looking Jeans , Tie (Optional, depends how I'm feeling.) With a pair of Shades and necklace. I'm not kidding, that's how I dress everyday, Jeans and T shirt/polo is just too boring for me. I say be Abstract, its the way to be =).

0|0
    0|0
  • option e

0|0
    0|0
  • depends.. around the house, swim trunks and a t-shirt and flip flops, at school: jeans, hoodie, chucks.. dress up? suit + fedora

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual. T-Shirt and jeans because I'm the most comfortable in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home/work casual. Always.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• casual every day jeans , shorts and a hoodie or basic top

but I dress up for certain occasions a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dressing up and feeling my best. But I wouldn't all the time, I go for caual or lounge clothes everyother day ! (boyfriends clothes more like)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where I'm going.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if I'm just at home lounge clothes or pjs :) It really just depends on the occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • half way between casual and dressed up

0|0
    0|0