Short hair or long hair?

Girls: Do you like guys with the shaggy long hair or the military cut ? Boys: Same thing. Long flowy hair or the short summer hair? Answer as comments (:

Most Helpful Girl

• you would look cute with short hair :D

i like most hairstyle on guys! but I rather a guy bald then have a bald spots. and I like soft hair :(

depends on the guy I guess...some look good with long and some look good with short. but I love long hair! only because I can braid it and play with their hair when I'm bored. I was told it feels nice when I run it through their hair too ...bettter for me! haha

• Lol I don't know if the "you would look cute with short hair ;D" was for me but I use to cut my hair short every summer but I stopped that like 3 years ago lol

• who else would "YOU" be? ha ha and I'm sure you looked cute with that short cut 3 years ago, I mean why else would you have cut it? :p

• Lol I thought it was a typing error! But it was okayy. I love my long hair though. Took me awhile to grow it out. But thankss! (:

What Guys Said 6

• Longer hair is usually better but girls can pull off the shorter look too. Not a boyish cut, just somewhat shorter. Somewhere a little past the shoulders or in that general range is usually best.

• It depends on the girl. Mine right now I'd like to see long, but she usually has it fairly short and I don't mind it. =)

• Short and neat for men, and boys and long for females; though the length should not be very very long.

• lonnggg

• I like shoulder length. I don't know if you wanna call that short or medium. The shortest I like is about chin length.

• i saw a girl with her hair that was long to her butt.. I fell inlove with it.. long is best and hot

What Girls Said 12

• it depends on the guys face. if he has a really sharp kind of structured face (if that makes sense) then I think he can pull off a buzz cut/or just really short really well. If his face isn't as defined I think a hairstyle with a bit of style to it (like the medium-short length kind of messy thing, you know what I mean?) looks nice

• short hair , I don't want him to take an hour brushing and sorting his hair out every morning

• i have long hair and I only spend 2 min brushing it every time I wake up :p

• I think it depends on the guy,but I generally prefer short.

• typically, I shorter hair on guys...but of course, different guys can pull off different looks :)

• As a woman, I prefer men with long hair. I have a 'thing' for the long, shaggy hair.

• I typically like longer hair/ shoulder length hair on guys..but some guys do look better with shorthair, as long as it's not bald- or a buzz cut.

• I like both, depends on the guy. Anything is better than bald.

• i prefer short hair on guys.

• I love skater hair, but not too shaggy and it has to be well kept and clean, PLEASe

• Longish skater hair

• Depends on the guy. Like, I know two guys named Ryan who look completely different from each other. One is a cute blond with blue eyes that actually looks great with the military cut while the other is a hot brunette with chocolate brown eyes that has shaggy hair and I could never picture him having short.

• none, I want someone with an inbetween cut