Is it possible to tell if a woman wants you from her eyes alone?

Is it possible to tell if a woman wants you from her eyes alone, like the way she looks at you? Simple question. Does anyone have experiences to share? Thanks

• Completely impossible (there are factors/indicators)
  • Yes the eyes can reveal more than other indicators
Sorry let me share my experiences, which are not a lot: 2 categories of "look":

1. I can feel some sort of PRESSURE-GAZE of female friends that look at me, but I don't look directly at them, but like if she's in the elevator with me or on the train, I can feel her looking at my eyes for LOONG periods like 20 seconds. They aren't looking at my body but at my face/eyes

2. Or glances at the cafeteria when were in a group, she sits opposite me and she looks at me and smiles, probably 5-seconds

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm told that yes, you can tell. It's not just the eyes, though. It's the type of smile (the one that reaches your eyes) when you see that person. If you're attracted to them, your face tends to light up when they address you. Your eyes lock, and it feels like nobody else is in the room/bus/whatever. You can mask it a little by looking away, but then it's hard to control the rest of your face; maybe you become a little nervous if you feel you were caught looking into the other person's eyes for too long, lol.

What Girls Said 7

• Do you mean the quick curious eyed gaze that women give whilst looking at a guy, glancing back and forth as she checks out different areas of his body whilst he's chatting to a mate. Then giving him prolonged eye contact for a few seconds longer than anyone else, like she draws you into her eyes momentarily and you lose train of thought? Yeah that would be the you're hot look, lol! And if you get a cheeky smile with it and a raised eyebrow as she looks away- she just thought about doing something sexual to you.

Hence the song- "hungry eyes", she's hungry for your body, haha!

Of course I would like to point out also that you have then got to have a great personality to maintain her interest, you got that, you've got a clear shot at taking her out, so start bantering and show your humour once you get the "hungry eyes".

• I think I may have gotten the prolonged thing, but I usually don't look directly at her because I am myself shy. But I have not gotten this "hungry eyes" thing before. But thanks for the lesson.

• (1) She's trying to figure you out. She doesn't necessarily WANT you (that way), but is curious about what "makes you tick." Chillax, it could all amount to nothing.

(2) Mhm. That's the look. If you like her, look back and smile to see what happens. ;-)

• She thinks you're handsome and is waiting for you to return the gaze to start a convo, try giving her a quick glance back, let her see you look at her, even if you look a little embarressed by it, she'll find that cute and she'll at least know you've noticed her.

• You can tell a lot from someones eyes so yeah its completely possible :) x

• 1 I'm dateing my boyfreind of 1 year now but every time I look into his brothers eyes I just feal like there is love I get this fealing that we both want eachouther it sucks eerrr

• yes, she has that come hither olook

• When I like a guy I can't help but stare into his eyes and smile or look at him a lot and smile

What Guys Said 2

• I notice women looking at me from the side, that might indicate interest. I however, am shy to look back lol. If she stares at you head on, she's most likely interested.

• yup, when I first met this girl, I knew she liked me due to her reaction, she was all unusally happy and upbeat and made some excuse to make conversation. it can also be unusally looking at you, just not a bad one.

i say this is a strong indication, unless you can read minds.