I can't control my eyes?

So I am a pretty big flirt- but it's all in good fun. And it is only when I'm single and if the guy is sweet (no jerks or taken guys). But I seem to have a slight problem with on of the guys I was flirting with. I am not interested in him as he is twice my age- we just joke around. But the other day I suddenly looked down at his crotch mid-conversation. I was like beyond my control. I tried to look away to the other side of the room quickly but he had to see me! What should I do now? and do you think he got the wrong impression?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I do that too sometimes, don't worry, either he didn't notice, or he won't mention it because he knows you didn't mean it.

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt he even noticed where your eyes were looking at. Perhaps he just thought you looked at the ground.

What Girls Said 1

• IF he noticed he was probably impressed ha ha but in all seriousness one glance probably wouldn't even register with him unless you were staring for a long time. Just don't do it again and he probably won't even realize. Girls notice where guys stare a lot more than vice versa ;)

Haha I joke around with older guys at work too it is fun. Though I wish some of them were younger because if they were they are the kind of guys I wish I could date.