Anyone else here who showers sitting down?

The only time I stand up in the shower is when I'm soaping in my body. Straight after that until I'm done I sit down. I HATE standing up, and I love closing my eyes and just letting the hot water flow.

So far I've only met two other people who like doing that. My family thinks I'm weird.

Is there anyone here who enjoys it as well?

I don't have a chair in my shower either. I just sit on the ground.
"I would take a bath if I really wanted to enjoy the warm water lol"

But in a bath you're sitting in your own filth, and the water cools down rapidly."you must be half japanese or something, they shower sitting down as well. Can't be weird if the japanese do it ;)"

Nope, completely Belgian.

I just can't stand standing up. I need to either walk around or sit down.

PS I can only update, my PS3 browser can't use the comment button.
good point but still. The water's just lying there. It's mainly the stream that feels so awesome. I don't think I've taken a bath since I was like 12 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• you must be half japanese or something, they shower sitting down as well. Can't be weird if the japanese do it ;)

What Girls Said 3

• alot of old people sit when they shower...

I would take a bath if I really wanted to enjoy the warm water lol

• If the water cools down I just drain some out and add more hot water ( 3 hour baths with a good book and fruit smoothies xD ) and I know people that shower and then take a bath so that they are not soaking in their own filth.

• You could always get jets ... xD

• Nope, I haven't sat down while bathing since I was a child.

• only when I'm shaving and even then, I'm standing half the time

What Guys Said 2

• no, I don't have a chair or anything in my shower lol, I don't take so long that I have to sit down, I prefer to get it over with quickly and get out

• No, if I had a chair in the shower, I guarantee I'd trip over it and break my face.