Why do people think I'm gay? Do I sound gay to you?

I enjoy watching rom coms and chick flicks. And I pay attention to what girls wear and I will tell girls what item of clothing I like and what I think would look good on them (style, colour etc). I like looking after myself, especially when it comes to styling my hair and I like smelling good. I like wearing pink, only for certain pieces of clothing though. And sometimes for a night out it may take me longer than usual to get ready because I like to look the part. And with certain girls I will let my emotions out (this is only with girl I don't want to date) but I'm perfectly straight! I am and always have been attracted to women.

Would you think I was gay based on this information?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not gay but people think only gay guys do those sorts of stuff

so group everybody together

1|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think your metro sexual, but you will be friend-zoned by a lot of woman, but also some woman will love that you take interest in things they take interest in.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't make you gay but it would probably always keep you in the friend zone

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I might think you're a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're not gay if you're not attracted to men, but I think you might be camp.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, maybe metrosexual, but not gay. Gay means you're attracted to men only.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, but a lot of people would jump to conclusion just because of the pink clothes. You'll have to learn to ignore all the insecure males out there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not gay just metrosexual.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but yes. Being metrosexual makes you at least part gay in my book.

0|0
    1|0
    • If he's attracted to only women, he is not gay, not even part.

• Uh no. Being gay or not is dependent on your attraction to your own vs. "the other" gender. Any other attributes have nothing to do with it.

• I like chick flicks and pink polos and am expressive, definitely like p****. But the preening? Yeah, kinda gay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not liking men = not gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you're not gay. You're just not that manly. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya

0|1
    1|0