Guilty of wearing workout clothes even if not going to gym?

I love workout clothes! Comfortable and cute! What about u? Do you slip them on randomly like even if you're just going to the grocery store?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too! *Hi 5*

I love to feel comfy and practical =D

What Guys Said 9

• I rarely wear workout clothes outside of the gym. My mindset the past few years has been "dress-to-impress" so I almost always wear a nice pair of pants or shorts and a nice shirt. Maybe I'm making up for all the hours I spend shirtless and in athletic shorts at home :P.

• I'll wear basketball shorts almost anywhere without hesitation, the only places I don't is if I'm going to work, a formal event, or a place where I have to wear somewhat formal attire to. Other than that basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Hell I've shoveled snow while wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt lol

• lol would have liked to have seen that...in the snow? Sure you're serious? =) Agree about not wearing it to "formal" places or work...Good thinking!

• Sure I'm serious, dude it gets hot shoveling all the snow that those snowstorms dumped on us this past winter, my solution was to shovel in shorts and a t-shirt. It was cold at first but you stop feeling cold after enough shoveling lol

I had to stop by work on my day off and went in basketball shorts then but that doesn't count as wearing em to work does it?

• I guess that makes sense then...reminds me of when I've seen snow skiiers in shorts skiing and everyone else is wearing layers of clothes! No I think you're OK with the shorts in that situation... =)

• Sometimes wear my basketball shorts to class cus I feel like it.

Then again, Kobe dissed AND1 shorts so now I gotta find some overpriced Nike ones. Money is tight atm.

• I like Nike too! And you're right about it being expensive...lucky for us we have one of those outlets...maybe try that...

• The nearest outlet mall is about 22 minutes from where I'm at. I'll have to take a look.

• Yeah, I wear them pretty much everywhere.

• i wear my swim-trunks around the house and stuff

• No. Personally I think workout clothes are gross (of course the tight spandex look hot on chicks) in terms of wearing them around the house or elsewhere. The reasoning being that when you go to the gym, you sit on equipment which other people's sweaty asses have sweated on and those particles get on your clothing which you are now wiping off on your clean things.

• But theoretically washing in the laundry should take care of that..no? I mean, for example, doctors wash their scrubs and all. If they didn't get clean in the wash, pts. would be screwed even more than they already are...

• Yes. However there is still something gross about it. Moreover, I find scrubs and nurses uniforms disgusting.

• Don't go to the hospital anytime soon then! lol

• Pics or this isn't true :)

• u better be hot, to make up for it

• I don't mind but don't wear it going out like to a restaurant lol

but I work at a grocery store and the girls that come in wearing workout clothes are super pretty with amazing curves and I try not to stare lol

What Girls Said 6

• All the time haha

• Same here! I wear gym clothes when hanging with friends, going to school, and shopping. Hhahah, it's easy and simple.

• Exactly! Hope your friends join you with that "trend" when y'all are together! Ha!

• Nah, they all like to dress up when I enjoy wearing sweats and shorts but Idon't care. =)

• Well good for u! At least you're standing out...ha!

• Idk if this is the same thing, but I wear pj's like 24/7.

• Outside? Like past the mailbox? lol

• Lol. Yea. I meant "that's just me though" as in I'm a person who's comfortable doing that. Not that I'm the only one. A lot of people on GAG have insulted me in the past because of what I wear, but that's just how I dress. I think it's fine to go out in work out clothes too. (:

• ALL THE TIME

• yes , they're comfortable and prefect for a day in

• I'm guilty too I guess. I wear yoga pants to the gym and whenever I feel like it, to class, to run errands, chilling at home. They're comfy paired with a tanktop and some flip flops.

• I know it's easy and doesn't look tacky imo (as long as no holes and stuff)! lol