Very beautiful woman dating average guy?

What do you think when you see those couples? Do you think its that rare? My friends all say my girlfriend is way out of my 'league'

• Hes rich
    20% (1)50% (7)42% (8)Vote
  • Hes well hung
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • He must be confident, nice
    60% (3)36% (5)42% (8)Vote
  • He must treat her well
    20% (1)14% (2)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you think when you see those couples? He's rich

Do you think its that rare? Nope. Plenty of pretty/beauitful/goregeous girls date average guys thinking he'll respect her more and treat her better not realizingbthe reason he's doing that is because of her looks

* proven pretty wife study that guys who think their wife is more attractive than him are more heklpful & attentive to their wives needs than guys who think their wivfe is less attractive than himself/equally attractive as himself

^ it's not the beautiful girl/average guy couple but a guy with a more attractive partner couple

My friends all say my girlfriend is way out of my 'league'. And they're probably jealous. It's a backhanded compliment.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I think nothing of it. All I assume about a couple is whether or not they're happy together based on their facial expressions and body language.

I wonder this sometimes too, though. My boyfriend is out of my league and I wonder what people think when they see us.

0|0
    0|0
  • C is what I would generally think initially, I guess, but there are a lot of reasons that might happen.

p.s. leagues are silly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• C and D but since I can only vote for one, I'll go with C.

0|0
    0|0