What is the makeup part you really don't like?

Girls what do you hate most about makeup but it is sometimes necessary (weddings ;parties etc)?

I hate foundation because I rarely find one that suits my skin type and I also have the feeling my skin can't breath.

Also powder is something I don't really enjoy.

But I don't have a problem with mascara or lipstick.

Guys ...Do you like your girlfriend to be natural or have makeup on ?

Also what do you find useless in a girls makeup (foundation ; mascara; lipstick ; blush etc) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever tried L'Oreal true match foundation? link

That's what I use. I find it to be very light and it leaves my skin feeling soft :)

The thing I don't like about makeup is mascara. I hate how it makes my eyelashes stick together instead of spreading them out more. And it makes my eyes stick together when I blink sometimes lol

I like my face to feel free though so I don't wear makeup most of the time. I only wear it when I'm going somewhere special or I know I'm going to see my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Yesterday I was just thinking about how much I HATE foundation or any powders or conceilers used to cover up blemishes. I feel like I can't leave the house without it because I breakout sometimes, and have dark circles but anything uneven or dry about my skin just gets super excentuated! It just sits there and suffocates my skin >:(

I use loreal cream foundation or something like that, does anyone have any suggestions for a medium coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey-and super obvious! I want it to like melt into another layer of my face and just dissapear!

UgGHh I hate foundation.

But I love mascara and shimmery products for my cheeks or eyes, <3 anything that looks glowy!

• I can't wear lipstick as I don't feel like it suits me, apart from that nothing else seems to bother me. I don't layer it on anyway, at the most it's eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and powder.

• Lip stick/ Lip gloss. I feel like a clown or just too old when I wear it. But I sometimes do have too cause my lips are dry or pail.

• i hate lipstick,smudgy bastard

• Lipstick because it smudges and foundation because it's just so heavy! I can even feel the tinted moisturizer. It's ridiculous! Oh and I loath taking it off -_-

• I rarely ever wear make-up, but when I do wear it I hate taking it off.

• I hate Eye Liner inside the waterline...it hurts to put it on.

• eyeliner cause it smudges so easily and I have to touch up every few hours