What is it like to be an attractive girl/woman?

What is it like to be an attractive girl/ woman? Do you know someone who is or are you one yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is one of them.I feel bad sometimes when we walked together people tend to look and attracted to her.She seems happy to be beautiful but the bad part is rejection.Pretty and attractive women dislike rejection.This is because when you used to get compliments from others you won't really able to accept rejection.I mean they will think that omg I'm pretty,stunning and got lots of fan who do you think you are:D

What Girls Said 2

• Idk, but I think it feels normal.

• I have a friend in which the majority of the guys around her are starstruck. She loves it, and milk's the sh*t out of that lemon.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm an attractive woman (but only on Friday nights) and its tough. Applying makeup, getting mascara in my own eye, trying to run in heels, damn :(

• Why do you ask?

Are you thinking of becoming one?

• I don't know. Get back to me on that though!

• I would assume awesome at the same time annoying.