Do you have a ''signature'' color you like to wear?

A color that's in almost all of your dress combinations?

Casual, formal, sleepwear... ?

Like Scooby Doo cartoon - where everyone has their own signature color that represents them. . .

0|0
25|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple and Black.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Red or orange for me. Only wear it on special occasions. DAngerous when there are wild monkeys around because they will attack red clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look best in blue... It's the color I probably wear most, but considering it's the color of my eyes, I figured why not try to help them get noticed a bit, eh? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • black

1|0
    0|0
  • Purple! I got like 4-5 different tshirts which are different shades of purple.

Also black. But more purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything red

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep red and dark blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellowww

0|0
    0|0
  • My signature colors are dark blue/black; I wear it all the time and if you even look at my profile, I play dark blue/black too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow / Orange - for t-shirts, hoodies, trainers, baseball caps, ski boots, and anything else :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I just wear whatever. I do have a lot of white tees though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue :)

0|0
    0|0
    • but 1/7 is no FUN! I wanna have fun...and a little bit of soreness. :D :D :D

• I look good in grey and red

0|0
    0|0
  • blue green black white purple, deep purple red pink sometimessssss :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wear all kinds of colors.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• Really earthy colors like jewel tones, I couldn't pick just one color, but if I had to I'd say a really weird pea green color I love it! Like this: link

It's like puke green but it looks good with my red hair and paleness :)

Otherwise just rich and dark colors like wine colored, blood red, eggplant etc !

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of purple. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • blue, pink or gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm known for wearing pastels and red :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of black, gray, and navy blue. A bit gloomy, I should probably work on that, haha.

And it's not technically a color, but I wear stripes a LOT. It's a bit ridiculous, some of my friends have noticed and laughed at me for it. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to always be in black, grey & nude (as in flesh colour. not NUDE) only for some reason. I've now added navy to that list. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Maroon/burgundy, I wear that colour on my wrist every day, and have a large number of clothes in that colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mostly neutral colors and red, sometimes purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Át the moment not really but I had life color fases like Picasso in his paitings, I had a fase of wearing Tons of blue than greens and them lilac but there is a color I think its totally me and whatever I see it I buy it which is aquamarine like a light green that is blueish very hard to find though :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, white, blue, and pink it brings out my eye color and I love how I look in it! : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, I have to wear all black for my job.

I do like wearing red,pink,and purple though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. I have too many blue clothes. Thinking of getting more magenta. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Autumn colors :D The different tones of yellow, red, brown.. I also love all blues ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Black! I am known for it. I also add color with my accessories though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turquoise :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • black.

0|0
    0|0
  • black

0|0
    0|0
  • Black. I wear it A LOT. And I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. But my staple colours are black and blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • black :P

0|0
    0|0
  • black and grey. my entire closet is pretty much those colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple...and sometimes blood red.

They go great with black - which is what I wear the most -but seeing as almost everyone likes wearing black clothing, black shouldn't really be a ''signature color'', since it's not even a color.

0|0
    0|0