What do you think about boy who is shopping lingerie?

My girlfriend bought me underwear some time ago and I decided to do the same so I went shopping. When I came into lingerie section I grab 3pack thong (my girlfriend like thongs) and went to pay it. But shop assistant though that I am buying it for myself and told me with smile that I pick very comfy and that I will feel good in it. I felt so embarrassed. Is it OK for a boy who is shopping lady underwear? I felt that everybody think I am weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think you have a lot more balls than I do. I'm a chick and I'm too freaked out by the lingerie shops so I just get my friends to do that part of the shopping for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course its okay and its completely normal. So many guys walk into lingerie stores alone, its not a big deal. The cashier is probably new or doesn't work often to know this.

• lol a lot of guys do

when I want to buy underwear/lingerie there like tens of guys around and I can't even pick any out because I'm too shy ! :$

• I don't know why she assumed they were for you, plenty of men buy underwear for their ladies, I don't think it's weird at all x

• I wouldn't actually care to be honest with you ha ha I would probably see you, then turn around not giving it a second thought :)

• I would think he was a transvestite.

• lol what? that would never be my first conclusion

• I wouldn't think it was for him ├ít all... My dad buy me tampons and he doesn't care

What Guys Said 3

• I do it all the time. Actually an experienced shop assistant should be able to spot a guy that is looking something for his girl and try to help him right away, because he is surely gonna buy something if he likes it (ka ching, ka ching).

I have a shop where I buy notty stuff for the mrs, when I enter they know I'm not there for my pleasure, maybe I am. The assistants are always ready to show me how it would look on my wife hehehe, yeah I know it's bad, I'm gonna burn in hell for looking at other women blah blah blah, but don't be scared to show some backbone when going into these stores.

• Men buy lingerie all the time. That's why some of it is so expensive. Because guys look it at and think OMFG and hand over the cash.

• Hahaha, I think she was just joking with you because you looked nervous.

• I completely agree because it's not weird at all for guys to shop for their girls once in awhile.

• Yep, I have no problem shopping for girls or with witty teasing comments by flirty lingerie sales girls. =)