I want to get a new belly ring , which color?

ive had mine done for 2 years :)

but I don't change it often , I only have 4

and I'm thinking of getting a new one

so what colour do you think I should get , knowing that I have tanned skin

:) thanks in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple!

How can you only have 4? I've only had mine done for a year and I have at least a dozen! I love changing them out, they're so much fun! And if you don't already buy yours here I recommend going to www.bodycandy.com

• problem is I don't change them my self I need to go to the shop to do so :S

and I've had mine for 2 years and I removed it for 8 months and now I'm back and I want something nice , thanks fo rthe link ! :)

• i find it hard and it reddens , bot OK thanks , I'll tell my mums friend to do it for me :)

• Yeah mine sticks a little sometimes so I know what you mean, but it's usually not too bad. Thanks for BA :)

What Guys Said 4

• Purple, I love purple or blue like electric blue or royal blue be awesome. Don't get light blue it'll look sh*t on your skin.

• I am thinking maybe a bright illuminous colour. Honestly though, it doesn't matter. Belly rings look sexy no matter what.

• Omg, only 4?

Should be outlawed for aesthetic reasons unless you're a belly dancer

• they're not nice ya katkoot :(

What Girls Said 1

• Hot pink would go sexy with a tanned belly :)