What kind of guys do girls like?

what is the most important thing that a girl observes in a guy. Is it their looks, status, money etc. How a girl wants his dream guy to be ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream guy is as attracted to me as I am to him. He smells clean, and smiles a lot. He's competent, and somewhat independent. I want to be his best friend and lover, not a mother, or anything.

He can't smoke. He can't drink too much too often (or at least not expect me to be around when he does). He has to be able to laugh at himself/not take everything too seriously.

He needs to be genuinely interested in me, and I need to be genuinely interested in him. That's the big thing! I want someone I can give love to JUST as much as I want someone to give me love.

What Girls Said 17

• for me if you wanna attract a girl nd lets say your avverage looking. boyy talkk! spit some game. ha ha its all in the way you talk. (:

• some stuff I like in men.

-Fun and random

-Gives me space

-Dosent spam text me non-stop

-Is a bit pervy but knows when to stop. But never stops cracking the sex jokes xD

-Is sweet but not annoying while doing so

-LOVES ROLLER COASTERS

-Can afford to come with me to amusment parks ;w;

-ROLLERR COOOASSTTTERRRSSSS

-Is a dare devil [But doesn't risk his life doing stupid stunts]

-Loves gory stuff

-Has a sense of humor

-Long-ish hair that's soft and fluffy <3

-Not to muscular and not to skinny [Like semi Muscular]

-Dosent mind my random ness

• I would love to have someone that will respect me, and respect himself, as much as I respect him!

Other good qualities to have are being thoughtful, faithful, trustworthy, intelligent but silly, loyal, passionate, etc.

• I'm a very talkative women so I have to have a person who could hold a conversation with me. One of the first things I notice about a man is his features on his face tho. Whether he has great eyes or a smile that makes you smile. Every person has there own preference tho. Nobody is the same.

• Looks are a lure for first impressions, after that it is personality. I would want a guy to be average, can take care of himself, has a license (doesn't need a car but it is preferred), rational, laid back, supportive (unless I do something stupid, I would want him to talk some sense into me), loving, affectionate, and understanding, but most of all I would want him to have a great sense of humor and to be nice, not too nice.

• You'd be better off using the search bar. This question has been answered a million times.

• I want a good-looking guy. He would also be smart, but not smarter than I am. He would be kind of girlie too, and definitely not super macho. He would also have to be humble and sweet. He would have to talk a lot because I'm not very good at talking and he would have to be a funny guy too! He would always say nice things to me. Also he would have to play video games. I like geeky guys.

• Haha this might sound weird but you just described me lol except for the girlie thing I'm somewhere in between lol

• funny, smart, respectful, unique, strong (physically and emotionally), and understanding but not a push over

• tall ^.^ good looking, ABS, good humor, laid back but serious about school/future/university/whatever, takes care of himself (but not too obviously), doesn't have to be rich or whatever, friendly to everyone (but can have dislikes in people, that's funny actually), loves good music (for me that's like rhcp (and if you don't know them then shame on you)), loves to laugh and have fun, SHORT HAIR (hate guys with Bieber hair). the list could go on and on.

• the thing I want most out of a guy is for him to be passionate about something. whether it's photography or painting or some kind of sport or something really different. I find it's something that really makes a person. lookswise I have a very wide range of tastes so I'm kind of open to my looks and sizes and styles. as long as they don't scare me then I'm okay with it. status and money don't matter at all.

• Some qualities that I find attractive in men are:

Respectful

Responsible

Internal Strength

Giving/Selflessness

Genuine/Sincere/Honest

Loving/Compassionionate

Wise/Understanding/Intelligent

Independent/Confident/Self-reliant

Someone who tries to be a good person

Someone who is faithful on the outside & inside

• funny, good-looking, nice but is down to tease and make sarcastic comments about one another, smart, fun to be around and out-going yet has a laid back personality and knows when it's time to tone it down, never afraid to try something new, understanding, forgiving, and trustworthy. but all that in one human being is pretty much impossible.

• i like guys personality mainly sense of humor not their money I'm no golddigger I would like my dream guy to be loving caring loves me for me and respects me

• good HUMOR! =)

• I want a Godly, loving man with a strong sense of leadership and a funny personality.

• In many ways a man wants the same thing as a girl, so ask yourself.

• respectful loving man. if he knows how to respect and love me the same time and we can't get enough of each other when we hang out then that's the man I wanna be with.

• i was almost in love with this guy I liked in college, I was crazy about him, but he disrespected me several times, kind of like how little boys act towards girls in elementary school, he would make smirks and roll his eyes at me, he wouldn't talk much or let me in on his world, yet he liked me at the same time, may be it was lust who knows, but I know thatt he's not husband material and not mature enough to be the father of my kids someday.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry dude, all girls are lesbians...