Don't you hate walking into a room of people unexpectedly and dressed like a slob?

I went downstairs to get a glass of water and walked into a room of 6 guys, all about my age. Why my father is friends with guys my age, I don't know. What I do know is I'm wearing huge sweatpants and no makeup (and I'm having an acne flair up) and all these guys were just staring at me. Thanks for the heads up, Dad. I think I'll be in my room the rest of the day.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're making a big deal out of nothing. Yeah it kinda sucks I understand, but nobody is gonna judge you like that.

• Referring to friends of your dad, not strangers. Strangers judge.

What Guys Said 6

• I absolutely do. Sometimes I just quickly throw on some unwashed clothes with my hair being a mess and not having shaved a couple of days, only to be suddenly surrounded by cute girls. There goes my chance with any of them.

• Are you crazy? If I walked into a room full of girls my age I wouldn't give a crap even if I just got out of bed.

But anyway, being the somewhat long-haired guy I am, I can pull the get-out-of-bed-with-messy-yet-sexy-hair look just fine. So I guess I have it easier.

• We all hate that feeling looking like crap around attractive people of the opposite gender,

• i wish mom was friends with girls of my age but nvm that lol it happened to me once but there were no strangers, only family.

• nah, idgaf...

• It's a room full of guys, not a room full of girls. Geez.

• I wouldn't care if it was a room full of girls. If a bunch of girls thought I looked gross, fine, whatever. If a bunch of guys (who are probably going to be at my house and see me again) think I look gross, I'm not going to hear the end of it.

Sometime similar happened with my sister a few months ago and these guys are still teasing her about it.

• pretty much, when guys don't like you, we don't see you, let alone say anything to you.

• Hmm...good to know.

What Girls Said 1

• I like it when it happens, not to me though. You get to see a side of people you don't.