How do I change my appearance?

I'm in high school rite now and its like my whole social like I'm worried about. I'm friends with dudes but I want to be more than friends with some of them but its like the really cute ones don't notice me like they notice other girls and I jus want to know how I could make myself look better or prettier. Um rite now I tried red hair and makeup and I have gotten compliments but not enough and I'm African American by the way :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe if you pos a picture we can give some tips. One thing I can tell you is to not overdo your make-up. A bit of eyeliner and blush is alright, as long as you just accentuate your features.

What Guys Said 5

• 1) Try something new, sexy in the way of hair. 2) Some, but not much, new makeup. 3) Very attractive and slightly sexy clothing.

• A cunning disguise

• Maybe a new hairstyle or something if you're looking for change. I know girls love doin their hair.

• throw your self at them , offer blow jobs , etc..

• Looking good is only part of it, They should like you for your character.

What Girls Said 6

• If you took a couple tips and tricks from this you'd look amazing! :) link

Also forever21 has such quirky and different clothes that are super colorful and girlie and edgy and super affordable that guys really like to see! I always feel like I stand out in a really good way when I am colorful and feminine and happy in my own skin :) link

• Looks aren't everything and it's important that you know that. When the right guy comes along he's going to love you for you. I know this has been said so many times, but it's completely true. It's hard to understand that when you're in high school and I also had trouble understanding this at your age...and because I wanted to have some guy attention I dated an idiot for 2 years. Hope this helps and good luck! (:

• experiment with hair and make-up - just not so much as to overdo it, try some new clothes and keep a positive attitude and most importantly, smile more :D

• Use black mascara, its a simple thing that makes a huge difference and just a tinted lip gloss...

Don't wear baggy clothes and that's about it on looks...

And go talk to the boys they are so shy at your age...

And like everyone said it, its not only about looks...so if you are already friends its good...

Flirty with the one you want ;)

• link

or AKA dress like a common british girl

• If they like you, they like you for you, most guy friends have crushes on there girl friends so just go on ahead and ask them. Oh and I love the Rihanna look you got going by the way :)