What is your eye make-up routine?

for everyday, not for special occasions

Mine is: primer, mascara and nude liner for waterline

Most Helpful Girl

• Brow pencil (not sure if that counts) with clear gel over it

Yellow concealer base stick

Regular concealer...it's like a creamy liquid kind, amazing stuff

Nude colored eyeshadow...lighter color from brow all the way down, then slightly darker over the lid. It's very nude and barely shows but holds as a good base for my liner

Cream eyeliner inside and between upper lashes, then a line on the upper lid, then a thin line on the lower lashline between my lashes..no eyeliner on my bottom inner rim, I don't like that look

Sometimes curl lashes

Black waterproof mascara one full coat on top and one thin coat on bottom

Finish off by wiping off excess flakes or smudges and putting iridescent finishing powder over my concealer

Haha I know that sounds like a lot but it looks natural and really brings out my eyes. The liner is brownish black and the shadow is almost fully nude.

• what concealer do you use? I need a new one, mine suck

• Make Up Forever waterproof...you have to go try it on at Sephora or wherever else they would sell it but I think only Sephora has it, it is GREAT stuff and I've used a ton of concealers in my life time

• i will try that, thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Primer, sealant, base coat, and lots and lots of nude liner.

• Is there any point answering a question if you're not going to take it seriously? Is the 3 points so important to you?

• I don't understand why you would even waste your time and mine by giving what you know to be an unhelpful answer.

• Well, when someone uses this thing called "humor" it tends to brighten some people's day. However, I can see your point, if you were void of a sense of humor, you might find it rather annoying and wasteful. But thank god I don't take people on the internet that seriously.

• does a shower + shave count as makeup?

• It's not a sense of humor. it's giving an answer that doesn't help anyone

• i see. I'm terribly sorry that you aren't as "well endowed" in that area as me, if you can't take a joke :( oh well, I guess some people just can't get any enjoyment out of life because they're too wrapped up in taking everything extremely literally and seriously.

What Girls Said 14

• Gel/cream eyeliner on my top lashline and mascara (and I always curl my lashes before). I don't really get very intricate, haha. The way I do my eyeliner depends, though - sometimes I just do it thinly and following/stopping at my natural lashline, other times I do a subtle-ish cat eye.

• It's not everyday for me, but I use a primer, natural eyeshadow [ gold and medium brown are my favorite at the moment ], eyeliner, and mascara.

If I'm really lazy or just want a simpler look, then it's only mascara and eyeliner.

• It changes depending on my mood.

A more neutral day would be primer, a little brown and champagne shadow, and black mascara.

Other days, I do really colorful or fun looks based off Lauren Luke videos.

• white eyeliner for the waterline, black or brown pencil for top lids, a soft black/ mascara and a taupe colour liquid liner on top

• Jesus, why is it that girls on here wear so little makeup? I use primer, 3 or 4 different eyeshadows, black liquid eyeliner for a slight Angelina cat eye, black pencil for my waterline and the a highlight for my brow bone. If I want to go natural I don't wear makeup, I don't give the 'natural look' excuse though -_-

• I use that much sometimes. It depends on if I have time and if I feel like it.

• For me: moisturizer, eyeshadow,eyeliner,mascara,cherry chapstick or lipgloss (: ohh and sometimes I curl my lashes with the eyelash curler but not usually Lol

• Primer, bit of brown eyeliner, curl eyelashes and then mascara :)

• During the day, if anything, I'll wear some concealer and line my top lashes with eyeliner. That's it.

• Um. Its non-existent.

• Foundation to even my skin, then a bit of bronze blush on my cheeks, black mascara and tinted lip balm it seems a lot but I do think I look natural ;)

• powder foundation, mascara, and chap-stik :)

• The easiest routine : No makeup. Sometimes a little bit of blush :)

• Prime if I have to be out all day

if not my makeup usually is powder foundation, eyebrow powder to fill in my brows, liner on my top lashline (either liquid or powder) then some mascara

• most of the time I just use mascara, sometimes I use eyeliner on the lid and also a white liner on the waterline and a beige eye shadow but I hardly ever use more...